VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:44:24 04/17/11 Sun
Author: Judy
Subject: Re: Note to my readers.................................
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Note to my readers................................." on 19:23:20 04/16/11 Sat

Can anyone tell me how they gather the ratings these days? Do they still use the Nielson boxes ... if so ... how will they even know if AMC and OLTL fans are not watching ABC anymore? And how will they know we're still watching GH?

I am HOPING now that most people have cable or satellite TV ... they're using those connections for the ratings. But if they aren't ... how can those of us not in the Niesson Rating System let them know???

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Note to my readers................................. -- Ravenbeauty, 01:09:13 04/17/11 Sun [1]

Don't worry guys,

Next week several of us will be paying closer attention to the commercials and writing down the various products advertised. We will go to the corresponding sites, find the contact information, and pass it on (unless someone wants to do this now and has all the CURRENT sponsors list already).

Here is a letter from Robin Strasser (I am so glad that she brought up Chelsea Handler). As my Facebook readers know, I went off on Chelsea after someone sent me that link. I was stunned and outraged. Robin looks damn good for her age, and still drives story. Chelsea already looks like an old leather purse (she should be so lucky to look like Robin at her age)! Chelsea reminds me of a demented looking blonde Chucky doll.

The following is from Robin Strasser on the current situation (Thank you Susan)!

Letter from Robin Strasser

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Note to my readers................................. -- notahappycamper, 02:13:57 04/17/11 Sun [1]

Great letter from Robin.

FYI, ABC is going to be annoucing about the cancelation of GH within a few months.

True me on this.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Note to my readers................................. -- kitkitty, 03:16:07 04/17/11 Sun [1]

The cancellation news hit pretty hard, but I had not felt so close to tears until I read Robin's letter. It's incredibly sad to think she will not be visiting anymore at 2 o'clock.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.