VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:58:42 04/17/11 Sun
Author: Betsy (We Need to be Unified)
Subject: Re: Note to my readers.................................
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Note to my readers................................." on 19:23:20 04/16/11 Sat

Just remember the what is happening in the world because citizens got on their computers, phones, etc and invited people to work togeher for a common goal. We can do this too, if we all stick together-we need team work. Hopefully another network-station will pick up the soaps. We have to be the voice and show unity and that we won't back down. Stop supporting all ABC shows-there are more fish in the sea to watch then ABC shows.( and only watch the 3 soaps till they go) If we stop supporting them on a larger scale, they won't get the advertising revenue. So, stop watching and supporting all of their advertised products. The tv shows are for us-it is our dollars that pay for the ads when we buy the advertised goods. Somehow the executives forget that we are who they should be pleasing-if not, the products won't sell and advertising dollars will dwindle. It should not be about cutting costs but rather quality. Maybe the execs can take pay cuts instead of unemploying 600 plus people. We need to keep jobs not get rid of them. The two shows that are slated to take their place may cost less to produce but they will not offer up as many jobs. Nor will they offer the comfort that the shows do. Shame on Disney for not trying to help America to recover economically: they are just pushing America into a dip hole that is hard to dig out of. We should also be boycotting Disney Parks, too. And what about, Disney movies, music, videos, Disney Channel, etc. Disney wants to play hardball with us-we can play hardball with them. It is our money that they use-so we should be able to choose what we want to watch. Isn't that fair? Stick together-we are the voice. We have the power to change things, but we have to be willing to make sacrifices and work together. Also, hope to look as good as Robin when I am her age. She looks fantastic. Ms. Handler is just a symptom of what is wrong with America. She is vile and says and does outrageous. She and all the others like her and what the networks want us to watch. I for one won't and tired of seeing such poor quality shows for the sake of money.TLC shows a woman and 8 spoiled kids out of control. What is wrong with America today? Bad shows are a like a virus spreading. We need to get rid of trash and bring back quality. I tired of quality being traded to save a buck. We will all lose more than a buck in the end.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Note to my readers................................. -- carol (sad), 00:40:20 04/19/11 Tue [1]

i agree with you boycott the disney park walmarts and let them know why

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.