VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:07:33 04/17/11 Sun
Author: Sharon (Shame on ABC/Disney!!!!!)
Subject: Re: Note to my readers.................................
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Note to my readers................................." on 19:23:20 04/16/11 Sat

Boycotting ABC will do no good unless you are a Neilson family. That's the only numbers they look at. They have no way to tell who isn't watching ABC on any given day nor who isn't DVRing or taping and they don't care anyway. Unless you're emailing, calling, writing to Anne Sweeney herself, no one else further down the ABC/Disney latter has any authority to change anything. Contacting the advertisers seems like a smart thing to do and may get some results but probably still won't change ABC's minds. If we can get Oprah to listen perhaps there may be some hope but I don't see ABC/Disney willing to sell the soaps.

If they're going to cancel General Hospital within a year I wish they'd just tell us now instead of continuing to lie about it and drag out the suspense!! Shame on ABC/Disney!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Note to my readers................................. -- Lizzie (depressed), 12:59:07 04/18/11 Mon [1]

please tell me this isnt true about gh....im seriously going to cry!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.