VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:48:41 04/27/11 Wed
Author: Meetoo
Subject: Re: Quick update.......................
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Quick update......................." on 05:28:12 04/27/11 Wed

Ravenbeauty, I have appreciated your candor when sharing your scoops. About GH -- why should we fight if it is a done deal? It sounds like ABC/Disney wants out of the soap opera business completely. It breaks my heart to lose my soap, but it sounds to me like everything is falling apart behind the scenes anyway with people being let go or asking to get out of their contracts. It sounds really bleak. Thanks again for giving us the straight scoop and don't let the naysayers get you down.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Quick update....................... -- TBBT, 10:14:36 04/27/11 Wed [1]

I agree with Oprah, I don't see her as patronizing at all, I thought she was extremely gracious and as honest and forthright as she can be. She is a business woman and knows what she is doing. I thought it was a very good way to comment instead of ignoring the fans who have been campaigning for her to save the soaps and for not giving false hopes to the fans so that they can focus their energy for their cause in other ways.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.