VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:17:19 04/28/11 Thu
Author: A huge admirer!
Subject: Your interview with SoapZone was amazing!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Quick update......................." on 05:28:12 04/27/11 Wed

What a fantastic interview! I feel like I really know you! What a beautiful and brave woman you are! I knew I liked you, but now I just love you! I have to say that I have never seen a facebook page so active before! You draw pure energy and light to yourself. They are there because they all love you! You are a very special woman! You have the news media watching you now! You may not want to be a star, but you may not have a choice soon!

On the script, I say it's all about Aubrey, Kelly, and Cutter!

Peace out beautiful! You have to be the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life!

Also a piece of advice my lovely. I would ignore the stupid questions and not bother. You would be better off! LOL!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Quick update....................... -- You are hot on Twitter girl! You need to start Tweeting!, 08:20:35 04/28/11 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.