VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:50:27 05/01/11 Sun
Author: PAULA D. CHAMPION-BRAIG
Subject: Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 4/28/11!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 4/28/11!" on 12:31:05 04/29/11 Fri

I JUST SENT YOUR COL. TO DIANE DISNEY-MILLER AND THE FOLLOWING NOTE TO SEE IF WE CAN GET SOME RESPONSE....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP...I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE DISNEY THE SAME WAY AGAIN,,,,,HOW SAD...
HERE'S MY NOTE TO HER....
RE:CANCELING ALL MY CHILDREN

DEAR MRS. DIANE DISNEY-MILLER,

SINCE YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF MR. DISNEY AND PERHAPS STILL A STOCK HOLDER I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. I MET YOU ONCE YEARS AGO, AS I TOO LIVE IN THE BAY AREA (PIEDMONT,) AND YOU SEEM SMART, SO AGAIN I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS THIS ON TO YOU.

THE BASIC STORY IS: SINCE "ALL MY CHILDREN" HAS BEEN CANCELED, AFTER 41 YEARS, BECAUSE LOWER RATINGS RECENTLY (FORGET ALL THE PAST EMMY'S) DUE TO REALLY BAD WRITING ON THE PART OF ABC "ONLY"-- "NOT" THE ACTORS...THERE GOING TO REPLACE WITH SOME MORE TALK AND FOOD SHOW "OH BOY!"

ANYWAY, WE HAVE VOICED OUR OPINION ONLY TO BE INSULTED. SO I AM PASSING THIS WE SITE ON TO YOU AS THERE WILL BE MILLIONS OF US NO LONGER WATCHING ABC AFTER ALL MY CHILDREN GOES OFF THE AIR SINCE THE POWERS TO BE THINK WE ARE SO DUMB AND SHOULD BE READING BOOKS INSTEAD OF WATCHING TV. THAT'S REALLY A GREAT IDEA FOR US AND OUR CHILDREN...

ANYHOW, I THOUGHT IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HERE'S HOW THE PUBLIC FELLS.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 4/28/11! -- Elizabeth, 12:40:01 05/01/11 Sun [1]

I've just found your column while searching for news on the soaps cancellation. I SO regret that I haven't known about you all these years. Thank you for passing on what info you have........I've prepared myself for the worst, but am still hoping for a miracle. I'll tell you this though, I'm done with ABC and with Disney when the soaps are gone.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.