VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:25:03 05/03/11 Tue
Author: DWinPhx
Subject: Five Current Events Everyone Should Know About
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 4/28/11!" on 12:31:05 04/29/11 Fri

1) Hershey's needs 10,000 calls before they'll commit to pulling ads from ABC. 800-468-1714

2) ABC's official OLTL website has a poll asking OLTL viewers if they'll watch the new shows taking AMC/OLTL's place. One of the multiple choices is No - won't even watch ABC at all anymore (paraphrased).

3) Globe Magazine (similar to National Enquirer) has been very good at continued coverage of the outrage over AMC/OLTL's cancellations. The latest issue has a clip-out ballot to send to Globe which they'll deliver to ABC en masse. Now while i personally don't think this will be The Thing that saves the shows, i do think everyone should make the effort if for no other reason than it'll look bad if they get an underwhelming number of returns.

4) May 17 is the beginning of ABC's Upfronts meetings where sponsors commit ad dollars for the fall season - so these next two weeks should be HUGE ones for contacting the sponsors.

5) We're now in May Sweeps which is one of the bigger more important Sweeps periods. Be sure to support the soaps! (And keep tuned out of anything else ABC/Disney). Very crucial if you're in the Ratings system - but if you aren't, contact your local affiliates and cable companies to let them know why your viewing choices are as they are this month.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 4/28/11! -- Sondra, 04:49:13 05/04/11 Wed [1]

I just discovered your blog the other day from a twitter person. What I've read so far I truly believe. Only two leading men I can think of that would be leaving are Tony Geary goes way back, and Maurice Benard. It was on twitter today that his house is up for sale. I just hope somebody can stop the madness. Thank you for the time you spend doing this.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.