VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:46:57 05/22/11 Sun
Author: Ravenbeauty
Subject: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!

Hey Gang,

It's that time again so get ready to lather up as I throw a few suds your way. If you are reading this, I take it you are a sinner, and never made it to the other side. I'm a little disappointed as I was so sure that my neighbor would be taken, and all of her designer clothing would be left on the front lawn. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. That's OK, I have my Louis Vuitton and Juicy Couture bags to console me (ahem...clears throat).

I want to send out a very sincere and heartfelt thank you to all of my readers at Facebook who have given me a tidal wave of props for the many scoops that I've given fans that are coming to pass like lightning. I don't expect to ever get credit from certain people out there, but you guys are what make all of this worthwhile for me. I'm still trying to digest having almost 2500 readers on my Facebook page alone, and I was just told there is a limit (thanks to Sandi from Eye On Soaps). I guess if I hit 4000, it will need to be turned into a fan page. I doubt I will get there (hope I don't after what Sandi passed on)! Sounds like a mess! In any event, thank you guys so much. I've worked very hard to gain and maintain these sources over the years, and getting credit for the many exclusives I've given you here lately, means a great deal to me.

I don't expect credit from everybody. I don't need credit from everybody, I expect credit from the people who read my column, and keep up with what I put out (my readers are what counts to me). Thank you! In addition, a short note to Facebook readers that I have turned away. I've denied almost 160 requests all in all because they looked like fake profiles and had some other oddities that did not pass the smell test for me. If you are one of those people and were sincere and would like to be added because you read my column, please try again and send me a note. I probably turned away a few good people in there and I apologize if that's the case. Please feel free to resubmit your request.

In that vein and to keep things on the straight and narrow, each time an exclusive of mine is finally announced, I am going to start copying and pasting that portion of my column where the scoop originated from. All of my columns are archived here with dates for comparison and reference. I think accountability is important, and this should help to keep things straight. I think there is a great deal of confusion out there with people visiting so many sites at once that they forget where they heard it, when they heard it, and from whom (that can be a little aggravating for the person who scooped it). This should help to clear things up for those people, as I do this each time one of my scoops makes it to the announcement phase. It's becoming more and more necessary every day. Let us revisit the most recent ones since my last update on May 11, 2011.

As fans across the globe wept with joy, Bob Guza was given his walking papers at General Hospital. Long time readers of my column were not surprised. This was an exclusive of mine that was first mentioned on 2/16/11 (and I had already mentioned the cancellations in my January column). This is from 2/16/11:

Speaking of ABC, look for some massive shake-ups behind the scenes (and I am not referring to the performers). One is obvious. One is not. Both will leave the actors and fans reeling.

This was from my 3/26/11 column where I stated exactly who I was referring to in that piece from my 2/16/11 column:

I've noted that fans here, and at Facebook got exactly who I was referring to in my column dated 2/16/11! Yes, it was Guza. It is still Guza, and the sudden retraction from one of the magazines that obviously got the same news as I received, only solidifies things even more for me. Oh, the plot doth thicken. ABC is about to have an earthquake rock it's mighty halls.

As OLTL fans know, my scoop on Matthew and Clint has now been made public courtesy of TV Guide on May 13, 2011 (online version, which I always read, as I adore Michael Logan). I was told that it appeared in the hard copy of TV Guide on May 16, 2011 with subscribers receiving their copies as early as May 10, 2011. Since I had already mentioned that Shane's bullying story would end in tragedy a couple of months back, I left out a completely new scoop about another child, and made sure to give you every hint I possibly could. I made sure to tie it into Eddie Ford, and said that the child in question that might die would come as a complete shock and not be who you think it is (Shane would not be a shock since I mentioned him before). Here was my scoop on Matthew long before either version of TV Guide came out (and it's from my column dated 4/28/11)!

A child might die (and it is not who you believe it is). This one will shock you if they have the balls to go through with it. Look for yet another twist to come in the murder of someone we could care less about (Eddie Ford).

My scoop on that feisty female vet, who would be out at OLTL, is now making the rounds this week courtesy of Robin Strasser herself via Twitter. Robin has been very vocal on how she feels about the cancellations, which is just one of the reasons fans love her. She reminds me of someone else I adore who I am honored to call friend (Catherine Hickland). Cat is very real, very genuine, and very honest. Robin is the same. She doesn't pull any punches. I cannot imagine Llanview without her presence. For me, having Llanview without Dorian Lord is like having Pine Valley without Erica Kane. Fans are already heartbroken at the news of her departure. Robin is leaving for health reasons, so please send her your love, prayers, and well wishes. We will miss her terribly, and all the entertainment she has brought to fans over the years. Some of you have mentioned wanting to send Robin a card, and you can do so through the following address (they will be forwarded along to Robin):

Robin Strasser
C/O One Life to Live
ABC Daytime
320 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

I am getting so many new readers that I thought it was very important to clarify a few things. I am very well known for my casting exclusives. I don't really do the types of spoilers that you can find at any number of sites out there because those are already shot, in the can, and ready to go. There's very little risk in doing those because you are only giving projections for the coming week or so. The reason my scoops usually take 3-4 months most of the time is because I don't get typical spoilers. I get very early rumblings on things that will often take at least a few months to make it to the announcement phase or appear on our screens. This is how you have been able to get a heads up on a great deal that is happening now, however the flip side to this is that much can change in that time. A great deal can change in a few months leaving myself wide open. I have gotten many for you lately, but please keep in mind that things are about to get super dicey here now that the shows are ending (and we have a new writer)! Please bear with me now. I will do my best......

In addition, before we begin with this week's dish, I hate to sound like a parrot and repeat this yet again, but it seems to be necessary for some of my readers out there. I've said this a thousand times and it's even highlighted and underlined at the top of my site here on the main page. I do NOT update every week! I update every two weeks, and will usually surprise you and get it out a bit early, as I am doing right now! Please keep this in mind before you ask me again when my next update is due! It's bi-weekly! If it's been over two weeks, and you haven't heard a peep out of me, then you can worry!

Finally, this is the last time I am going to repeat this (I am still asked this every day if you can believe it), YES General Hospital is due to be canceled, and I should know since I broke the news beginning with my update on April 15, 2011, and have cemented this in every column since (now it's everywhere). I was given this information from the same source that told me that OLTL and AMC were done. The writing was never the reason these shows were canceled, so the writing will not save them either. The writing had nothing to do with this! The problem is that ABC wants out of scripted television. They could care less if the Pope came down and blessed each show at this juncture. They are dead set on destroying something that is still incredibly relevant, which has been a treasured tradition in this country for generations. The writing could be the best this world has ever seen, and they would still proceed on with their mission of destruction. As I said in April, they have a year tops. If you are feeling Déjà Vu this week, you are not alone. It's the same exact script, only the players have changed. It goes to show that history can repeat itself only 2 months later and nobody is the wiser (nobody learned a thing). Once again, a new head writer is coming to a show that is set to be canceled, and once again, the actors are tweeting that everything is fine (it's actually heartbreaking). I guess I should complete the picture by saying what I said before (I really pray that ABC has a change of heart, and realizes what a terrible mistake they are making). I cannot help but hope that just maybe Disney will be shamed into changing their minds, but they are so out of touch with what their viewers want, that I highly doubt it. I am not going to bring this up again until an announcement is made, so I would be grateful if you guys would stop asking me about this.

In closing, this past week I was asked yet again for the link to my interview with SoapZone, (in fact I was told that people on Twitter were asking if someone had the link as well). Please note that SoapZone only archives things for 4 weeks. My interview with them was done on April 25, 2011, so it's about to disappear (and the link has changed again)! It changes as a new week approaches, and then falls off completely after a month, so last call for those of you who want to read it and haven't done so yet. Here is the current link that will expire in a week (a big thank you going out to Carol Banks Weber, as it was an honor my friend):

Ravenbeauty's Exclusive Interview with SoapZone!

Gossip Column Disclaimer That Will Appear In Each Column!

This disclaimer will appear each week. Please keep in mind that these are rumors, and any gossip or rumors found within, are completely unsubstantiated. I know this goes without saying for most of you, but there are many new readers out there as well. So far, my sources have been pretty darn good over the years, and I am truly grateful. It would be pointless to have a gossip column without gossip, so you will find both fact and unsubstantiated rumors within these walls. Also, please note that actors are contractually bound by gag orders. They are not allowed to reveal whether they are leaving or not, until the network gives them the green light to do so. Insisting that actors speak to rumors that involve their relationship with their respective shows, places them in a very awkward position. Please keep all of this in mind as you read my column (which will come out every other week). In addition, I can be wrong, and freely admit this. When my sources give me what they have, it's what they are hearing backstage at that moment in time. They are the first to admit that stories can be scrapped or rewritten, with casting decisions changing frequently. I respect their limitations, and so should you. Most of what I hear are very early rumblings, but I will keep nothing from you either way.

OK guys, hang onto your hats, and away we go with the latest scoop......

Ravenbeauty's OLTL Dish

Remember when I said Bye bye Marty, Bye bye Brody, Bye bye Fords, and Bye bye Gigi in my 3/15/11 column (seems like an eternity in Spoilerland, but it was only two months ago). Everything is still on except that one Ford will remain, and I am hearing that Rex will be off canvas early as well. I left out an update on my Facebook page Friday evening regarding this, and it has spread like wildfire over the weekend. I don't know if Rex and Gigi will exit together or separately (please remember that much can change now, and there is not a bloody thing I can do about it). I've been very accurate up until this point, but I am human, and we have a lot going on out there! I am also hearing that Joey may be off canvas as well, and so the mass exodus begins...................

Fans are going to be doing a double take over the coming months as they try to figure out who the real Todd is. It may not be as simple as it seems (and the show wants it that way). Some fans are going to be furious while others will be cheering (and trust me, the week of the reveal is when I will be vacationing where nobody can reach me)! As I have told you, Tomas will not be around for the longer haul, and he has his hands in this up to his elbows! Science Fiction will reign supreme in Llanview over the coming months (one of the Todd's real identity will shock you). Poor Marty...............

Aubrey gets her comeuppance, and Cutter is cut from the canvas. One Buchanan won't make it, and another leaves. As I said a few columns back, look for Viki and Clint to reunite (smiles). Cole is indeed returning as I stated in my 4/8/11 column (and hinted at much earlier when I said the role might be recast). Starr and Cole are set to reunite once more.

If nothing changes, look for Jessica to find love with Ford (Brody loses it yet again), and Natalie and John have a long road to travel. One beloved heroine is leaving us (this one hurts) and one has decided to stick it out for loyalty sake. Look for two surprise returns for the finale, and the closing will leave you in tears. It will be a very emotional ending to an amazing show.

Ravenbeauty's GH Dish

One of my exclusives is indeed coming to pass as we wave goodbye to Brenda (from a January column). Unless the show can change her mind, I am hearing that Vanessa is still out. The original plan was to have Jax and Brenda leave together with the baby ending up as Jax's, however with all the rewrites on this one already, everything is incredibly unpredictable right now. Fans will know soon enough which way they have decided to go. Either way, Brenda chooses her child over Sonny, and she will leave town without him....

That younger actress I keep mentioning who wants to go is indeed the beautiful blonde one. As I said before, she wants to spread her wings and fly, and who can blame her. I have a feeling that she is going to do really well out there. Considering how much I adore her and the character she plays, this is going to be painful (still awaiting final word on this one). Dante will be taken in a very surprising direction if this happens (and I do mean surprising)! Please keep in mind that a lot can change now that Guza is out. This is going to be crazy for me until I get a handle on Garin's vision for the show.

Michael and Abby unintentionally bring pain to many. This causes quite the chain reaction. Michael turns Zacharra and a war breaks out with serious casualties. Kristina and Ethan form a bond that brings them even closer together (a great summer for Kristina and Ethan).

Spinelli and Maxie find themselves in each other’s orbit once again courtesy of Matt. After Michael goes Zacharra, he will end up in Quartermaine territory. Look for Jax to get caught up in his own game with Carly holding the trump card. As I said before, Carly wins. Jax leaves without his consolation prize......

Many are very unhappy with the new pay cuts, and the showdown with a new writer may not turn out the way you expect. A lot of people are very happy with this news, but not everyone is jumping up and down. One major leading lady may be cut to bring back an old favorite, and one very front burner male may be cut back entirely! This is going to get interesting.......

OK guys, I'm outta here. I hope everyone has a fabulous week! XOXO!

Last edited by author: Mon May 23, 2011 02:55:37   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- You rock!!!, 23:22:13 05/22/11 Sun [1]

What a fabulous Sunday surprise! Perfect way to begin my day! I loved this update! You never disappont! Very juicy!
Now get some rest because I know you have been sick! Doctors orders! Now that you are posting all of this at facebook, you are probably not going to get many replies over here anymore (so I thought I would send you some love here too)!!

I love ya girl! XO!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Boy Cott, 23:39:07 05/22/11 Sun [1]

Please tell me that the actress leaving OLTL isn't ES or KD . :(

[ Edit | View ]

[> Raven, I'm seeing your name pop up all over the place! -- TV Gord, 02:04:09 05/23/11 Mon [1]

More boards and blogs are crediting you, which always makes me beam with pride. I see your name regular in the comments at daytimeconfidential.com, and I think I've even seen your name at tvguide.com. I love it when I see people write that it must be true, "because Ravenbeauty said so". :-)

As sad as Matthew's death on OLTL saddens me, dramatically, it makes perfect sense. I hope Eddie's spirit comes back for the finale, but the grief over Matthew's death will be the height of daytime drama.

If Cole is going to return, I would really like Brandon Buddy to come back to the role. I'm not sure whether to believe the rumors about Buddy's off-screen behavior, but I think he was great on-screen, and I would dearly love to see a Starr-Cole-Hope reunion before the end.

As you know, Raven, as much as I love OLTL these days, AMC was my first love (between the two), and I've been trying to get back into Pine Valley over the past couple of weeks, but it's all so tired. The Erica-Mirrorca mess is just that...a mess! I hope Lorraine mops that up quickly (or better yet, Hoovers it! ;-). And where's the tension in the Ricky menace? I don't feel Kendall's in any danger at all. It's just as though we're ticking off dates on the calendar until he's done and Zach is revealed to be alive. Everyone's going through the motions, but there's not--for one minute--any sense that there's any real danger here.

I hear Lorraine Broderick's work starts to show up this coming Friday. I hope that's true, because the current regime is giving me some kind of chronic fatigue disorder.

I love you, Ravey!

TV Gord

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Raven, I'm seeing your name pop up all over the place! -- Liason Forever!, 02:15:51 05/23/11 Mon [1]

ITA! I see her everywhere these days! I love Raven! She's been on fire! You should see her facebook page! I've never seen so much activity on a facebook page since I've been there!

I don't think Matthew dies. I noticed that she highlighted "might" so maybe he comes close to dying? I am beginning to think her scoop on JPL ties into who really dies! Matthew probably comes very close (I hope)! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> TV Gord! -- Ravenbeauty, 15:39:56 06/01/11 Wed [1]

Major Hugs Gordie!

I am so sorry that it took me forever to get back to you, but I wanted you to know that your note really lifted my spirits. You are my oldest and dearest friend out here. Thank you for a much-needed smile. It's been such a long road in doing this over the years. I was stunned to find that Soaptown gave me credit for the cancellation scoops (as well as Soapzone). I was speechless there for a moment, but it meant a great deal to me. Soapzone has been very good to me over the years (particularly Carol Banks Weber who has been my champion for a long time). Wubqueen (who I have admired for many years) gave me public credit for my exclusive on Vanessa Marcil leaving GH even though she initially denied this per the standard gag order actors have in place. I am seeing more and more of this and it has left me a little emotional and weepy. It's just so sad to see this happening just as it's all about to end. I have always felt there should be more of a comradery out there, as we all share in our love for this genre.

A note on Matthew, I have always said that he "might" die (and highlighted that for a reason). I'm not so sure they will go through with this (and my source prefaced it this way as well). Since I was told that Gigi, Rex, Joey, Kelly, and Tomas would all be off canvas (you already know about Marty and the three Fords) we might have a shock coming in regards to Clint's donor. They took a lot of flack over the death of Jake on GH. I don't know that they will take this thing all the way. I was told that he would be injured and how. That he would end up in critical condition with possible brain death, but not that he would definitely die. I guess we will know soon enough. They are trying to plug leaks right now and are not even telling the actors many of the things they are doing. I hope that Matthew lives through this.

In any event. thank you for always being such an amazing source of strength for me Gordo. I love you for it! XOXO!

Many hugs!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: TV Gord! -- TV Gord is blushing, 08:45:54 06/07/11 Tue [1]

As I hope you know, the feeling is completely mutual, Loveybeauty!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks Raven!! -- EthinaLiason (Excited), 03:53:27 05/23/11 Mon [1]

Thanks Raven for the spoilers... I've been dying for news of my precious Ethan and Kristina. It feels like I've been waiting FOREVER (the actress turned 18 last November!! What's taking them so long?)

I too have noticed you credited all over which is what brought me to the site regularly now (thanks to SoapZone). Keep up the good work and we soap fans really appreciate it!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- dr.ivankipling, 03:55:41 05/23/11 Mon [1]

Lol Raven@"I'm a little disappointed as I was so sure that my neighbor would be taken, and all of her designer clothing would be left on the front lawn. I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

I know just how you feel. I had my eye on one neighbor's convertilble&on another's jewelry. Oh well :( ;)
Love reading your columns Raven!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Dr. Ivan Kipling................ -- Ravenbeauty, 15:19:32 06/01/11 Wed [1]

I know I rarely have the time to get back to anyone out here and I feel badly about that, but I wanted to take a moment and thank you. I hear you have been quite supportive out there on my behalf and I am truly grateful. Thank you so much for that. XOXO! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Dr. Ivan Kipling................ -- dr.ivankipling, 07:22:26 06/13/11 Mon [1]

Raven I just saw this.You don't have to apologize.We all know how very busy you must be. There's no need to thank me. Considering how much information&joy you've given us over the years I couldn't sit back and not speak up in your defense. I've said it before&it bears repeating,Ravebeauty rocks!!
Thanks for the kind words!:)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- SoapFan, 04:30:41 05/23/11 Mon [1]

Hey Ravey, thanks once again. About Facebook, I think 5,000 is max, and you cannot convert it to a fan page, you have to start a brand new page and have people follow you over to it. Just a friendly FYI :) You don't have to publish, just some info for you :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Dinah, 04:32:09 05/23/11 Mon [1]

I'm so happy to see you've posted more spoilers for us! I hope Roger Howarth ends up being Todd, I've been waiting for him to come back for years. I love OLTL and I'm going to enjoy it every day we have left. I'm still holding out hope that Sony or someone else will pick up our precious soaps.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Catherine, 04:49:27 05/23/11 Mon [1]

Thanks for the spoilers.

So if Joey is leaving why can't they put John and Kelly together??? I hate John and Natty.

Please don't it be Sonny that is leaving. I will be devasted.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Yolanda, 14:33:33 05/24/11 Tue [1]

i hate john and natty but don't care for john and kelly either. i'm trying to remember someone i've liked john with ever and i can't...i do like the hate relationship he has with Todd, that's about it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Soaphead, 07:27:10 05/23/11 Mon [1]

Oh my! OLTL: Did they give Patrick RH Todd's face (re;Poor Marty)
I think it is KA (Starr) who wants to leave
I hope the surprise is something like Dr. Larry and Karen :)
The end John and Natalie wedding I hope (I wish before the end)

GH :( I think its Julie Marie Berman .I wish they wouldn't put Spinelli any where near Maxie.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- OLTLfanforlife, 09:13:29 05/23/11 Mon [1]

one of the Todd's real identity will shock you (poor Marty)
omg - one of them is Patrick Thornhart! I'm guessing it's TSJ's Todd. Their lives were very overlapped years ago. Patrick was involved with Blair, and it would not be too difficult in soapland to have transferred Todd's memories to Patrick. Also, this would rectify the 'rapemance'.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Kathy (Thank you Raven!), 11:34:45 05/23/11 Mon [1]

I'm stoked about the 2 Todd story. Raven, I read all the information you've given us thus far since Feb/March about RH and welcoming him home as Todd Manning. I haven't seen you say anything different or that anything's changed, so I'll be on the edge of my seat for the reveal. I wonder if the audience will know before the characters in the story will, there are just some Toddian behaviors that give him away, lol.

I cannot imagine RH coming back to play anyone other than Todd, lol. I'm loving all this buzz the story has created and the fact that the fans are so involved and excited about it as well. This fan thanks you very much.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks so much Raven! You did it again. So many incredible -- LAwoman, 11:41:22 05/23/11 Mon [1]

scoops here! And I too was hoping to do some post-Rapture looitng, but oh well. I think for me the shock is finally wearing off about the cancellations and the real sadness has crept in. OLTL has been just wonderful for the most part and I know AMC will get better and I can start watching it again only to see it end. Losing GH will about kill me. But I have to thank you again (as I feel I don't thank you nearly enough) for posting your column links to our voy TV board all these years at www.voy.com/191035/ I can't tell you how much you mean to us. As for the scoops, it will be great, gut-wrenching soap to have Matthew die. I do hope Brandon Buddy comes back as Cole, but even if it's a recast I am thrilled for the reunion of Starr and Cole. Now would Patrick be involved in the Todd mystery? Hmmm. Robin Strasser is a freaking goddess. I love that woman. I am sad that "Lulu" is leaving. But I'm sure there will be many to hit the road before the end.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Megan, 13:17:56 05/23/11 Mon [1]

Ahh Raven...if only the '2 surprise returns'for the finale could be Brett Claywell and Scott Evans as KISH i would be forever happy...I think TPTB owe these 2 talented actors and their loyal fans the chance of a proper sendoff after their abrupt and unexpected departure that caused so much controversy..this could be their chance to make amends and bring back countless viewers who left when Kish did.....

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Kathy (re: poor Marty), 21:56:01 05/23/11 Mon [1]

I really don't think 'poor Marty' has anything to do with a Patrick resurrection via Todd or any kind of romantic connection of Marty with one of the Todds. Marty's about to come into some very dangerous information and she's going to blackmail TSJ/Todd with it. IMO "poor Marty" means she's going to meet an untimely end because of what she knows, but hopefully not before she gives this information to REAL Todd. JMO

I identity of one of the Todd's will be a shocker... my thoughts on that are that TSJ/Todd will turn out to be the real Walker FLYNN Laurence who probably didn't die in that elevator shaft. JMO

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Joss, 23:10:57 05/23/11 Mon [1]

ABC is evil. My sympathies to the cast & crew of GH. The actors on twitter all have families and need their paychecks. They all want the show to be safe.

As for OLTL, I'm sorry to hear that Mark Lawson's Brody won't end up with Jessica. It's really gross that Ford will end up with Jessica. Robert Ford is one of the vilest characters in daytime.

Finally, best wishes and speedy recovery to Robin Strasser. It's a shame that she won't be there to close out the show with Erika Slezak. Their Dorian and Viki deserve to be recognized as the show's true supercouple.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Soaphead, 06:42:05 05/25/11 Wed [1]

Oh!... just a thought what about a Nash return...I didn't care for him but a lot of people loved him.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- GHteenybopper, 01:59:03 05/24/11 Tue [1]

I was hoping that they would pair Cristian back with Jessica for the end..a ford really?? At least Cress has some great history. Thanks for all that you do Raven!

[ Edit | View ]

[> You don't know how right you are! -- Surprise poster!, 02:23:29 05/24/11 Tue [1]

My Dear Raven,

You would never believe me if I told you who I was so I will not bother. I will tell you that I do work on a show, and everything is about to change. You will not be able to keep up. There will be no way for you to keep up with what they will be changing. The people who give you a hard time out there will only get uglier. I have seen things written about me that were beyond description. Things about my personal life and the character I play. I have seen stories about my personal life that never happened. You need to learn to ignore people like this. Once you do that, you will truly be free.

You used to be my favorite Saturday morning read until you quit. More people than you realize missed you. If it is any consolation, you are the most respected out there by everyone. I am very happy to see you back. You have gotten better my dear. You are doing very well, but things are going to change more than you probably realize. Do not let it get you down. We will be done taping before you know it, and then it will all be over. Maybe I will reveal myself then. I like you. I always have. Hang in there kiddo! All eyes are on you, but in a good way.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re:"Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!" -- Jen, 03:08:27 05/24/11 Tue [1]

Raven, thank you so much for your hard work on bringing us the column each week. You are very brave to do this for us.

I am heartbroken over the news that I am assuming is about Julie Berman. I hope things change and she stays at General Hospital.

There was a blind item posted at SOW about a couple whose screen time was being affected by their offscreen affair. I don't know if you comment on these matters, but a lot of us have an idea about what couple this is. There is one who has had their scenes cut dramatically on GH. Could this be them???

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You don't know how right you are! -- Kireanna, 09:59:00 05/24/11 Tue [1]

Surprise poster = what an intriguing post. You definitely have my attention.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You don't know how right you are! -- Kelli (surprised), 05:37:36 05/25/11 Wed [1]

very mysterious!!!! I love Raven, so glad others recognize her. Can't wait for your big reveal. LOL

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You don't know how right you are! -- kim, 06:01:46 05/26/11 Thu [1]

OP, Every single thing you say about Ravey is true. I remember those Saturday columns! Those were the good old days. Gawd we had fun!

I certainly hope you are able to find work when everything is finished. Thanks for keeping us entertained.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Annette, 06:18:32 05/24/11 Tue [1]

Losing our daytime shows led me to you. (most especially GH which has been my favorite for ... well, ever.)

Thanks for your column and Facebook page. It's nice to know there are so many people who share the same feelings and passions for a genre.

I remember reading some of your predictions on these very pages, and I have to say 'hats off to you'.

[ Edit | View ]

[> HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!! -- NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, 11:18:31 05/25/11 Wed [1]

Personally, it serves no purpose for me to have spoilers when these shows are cancelled. I thought as viewers we were working together to boycott Disney and try to force their hand. This is precisely why large conglomerates continue to discount the consumers because we simply are fickle and run out of gas faster than a SUV vehicle. I will continue with my what I started because I believe the cancelling of these shows changes Television History and not for the better....After all, scripted Reality tv is nothing more than Vintage Soap Operas.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!! -- DWinPhx, 03:30:21 05/26/11 Thu [1]

Those boycotting ABC are STILL tuning in for the soaps. Boycotting the soaps themselves was never on the table as that's the most counterproductive action someone wanting to save them can take.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!! -- Not in the cult, 09:27:55 05/26/11 Thu [1]

Speak for yourself. There are a lot of soap fans out here who really don't like the way the SOS people have conducted their campaign. You do what you think is best and I'll do the same.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!! -- NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, 13:17:36 05/29/11 Sun [1]

Just like I said, We have forgotten.. I have not forgotten that in a few short months we will no longer have the shows that we have grown to love and watch available to us any longer...I have no interest in knowing spoilers for these shows or casting changes as shortly there will be a permanent cast change for everyone involved..I will continue to do what I have been doing and that is to not support DISNEY...just like the VP at Disney said" The viewers need to find a better use of our time instead of watching TV. I am a firm believer in hitting the BIG WIGS in their pockets...DISNEY is the culprit not the show...

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!! -- DWinPhx, 01:25:22 05/30/11 Mon [1]

To each his own, but for others - spoilers/scoops have been part of their viewing experience for a long time and aren't going to abondon them just because the shows are slated to end.

You seem to be drawing a correlation between following spoilers and giving up the fight to save the soaps. Those are two different things that don't have any kind of direct relationship to the others. I myself am working just as hard as i did the week of the announcement and as i was before the shows were only rumored to be on the chopping block and i know i'm not alone in that.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!! -- Fandango Reviews, 13:29:46 05/29/11 Sun [1]

You are absolutely correct. People have lost their steam behind this matter quite conveniently. You understand that once the shows are taken off the air the viewers will be angry again but at that time, it will be too late. I review movies for a reputable blog and I can tell you that the theaters are packed with movie goers. I took quite an interest after all of the hoopla surrounding the cancelling and began to interview roughly 600 people over these last couple of months and these people do not even know that DISNEY owns these shows. I can say that after speaking to about 40% of them, they will not support anymore Disney movies this summer in support of. Great gesture but who knows. The women in my family has supported these shows and I am a sucker for a cause. Oh and thanks for the information about the BOARD members from Disney. I sent several emails and made a few calls inviting them to comment on the Blog and they respectfully DECLINED. keep up the good work.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Kelly, 14:31:03 05/25/11 Wed [1]

Thanks Raven! I am disappointed OLTL is bringing back Cole. I never liked the character. He has BIGTIME anger issues. I would not want him around my child. I am also disappointed in the possibility of Robert Ford ending up with Tess/Jess. I am no fan of Brody but Ford is worse! I would much rather see Jessica reunite with Christian or have Antonio come back. My fondest wish would be for Nash to rise from the dead but since this is the same writer that killed him off, I wouldn't allow myself to hope for that one. Glad to hear about Clint and Viki reuniting and please, I hope John and Natalie finally marry the last week of the show!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- kim, 05:35:53 05/26/11 Thu [1]

You know something, Raven?

You don't have to defend yourself against a bunch of idiots that wouldn't know a good soap opera if it jumped up and bit them in the ass!

I remember the old days. We had fun talking about our stories. You always came through for us! We eagerly waited for every one of your updates. Awwww...memories!

So TSJ is Patrick Thornhart, huh? lol

Why do we have to wait until the show ends to have that Viki and Clint reunion?

This all sucks so bad.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- abcsoaplover, 15:01:09 05/27/11 Fri [1]

Soaphead, I think Raven meant when the kids were younger and recast w/the current actors. Not that we're getting new ones now.

[ Edit | View ]

[> You were right again! Wow! -- Kelsey, 06:35:19 05/28/11 Sat [1]

Vanessa is out at GH! You were the first to tell us. I remember that nobody believed you because she denied it at first. I believed you! Now she's out! You better get credit girl! You are on fire! Amazing! Have a good weekend Ravey!

I hope you are wrong about Tess and Ford, but knowing your track record, you won't be!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Katy, 23:05:52 05/30/11 Mon [1]

Raven, not sure where to ask this question. Have you read the latest in Soaptown from Loose Lips? They claim the
ABC upfronts went over badly with advertisers. Many advertisers were considering bailing on the replacement shows Frons offered. Is this good news for Soap fans?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11! -- Randy, 03:23:20 06/02/11 Thu [1]

I loved Megan Ward as Kate and I hope they bring her back. To recaste the role as someone different is stupid, but then again it is GH. I am sick and tired of all the mistakes made by Guza (they should have kept Ric Hearst and Megan Ward, two quality actors).If Wolf brings back Kate with someone else playing the role, it shows to me he is just as dumb if not dumper than Guza.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.