VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:04:09 05/23/11 Mon
Author: TV Gord
Subject: Raven, I'm seeing your name pop up all over the place!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!" on 22:46:57 05/22/11 Sun

More boards and blogs are crediting you, which always makes me beam with pride. I see your name regular in the comments at daytimeconfidential.com, and I think I've even seen your name at tvguide.com. I love it when I see people write that it must be true, "because Ravenbeauty said so". :-)

As sad as Matthew's death on OLTL saddens me, dramatically, it makes perfect sense. I hope Eddie's spirit comes back for the finale, but the grief over Matthew's death will be the height of daytime drama.

If Cole is going to return, I would really like Brandon Buddy to come back to the role. I'm not sure whether to believe the rumors about Buddy's off-screen behavior, but I think he was great on-screen, and I would dearly love to see a Starr-Cole-Hope reunion before the end.

As you know, Raven, as much as I love OLTL these days, AMC was my first love (between the two), and I've been trying to get back into Pine Valley over the past couple of weeks, but it's all so tired. The Erica-Mirrorca mess is just that...a mess! I hope Lorraine mops that up quickly (or better yet, Hoovers it! ;-). And where's the tension in the Ricky menace? I don't feel Kendall's in any danger at all. It's just as though we're ticking off dates on the calendar until he's done and Zach is revealed to be alive. Everyone's going through the motions, but there's not--for one minute--any sense that there's any real danger here.

I hear Lorraine Broderick's work starts to show up this coming Friday. I hope that's true, because the current regime is giving me some kind of chronic fatigue disorder.

I love you, Ravey!

TV Gord

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Raven, I'm seeing your name pop up all over the place! -- Liason Forever!, 02:15:51 05/23/11 Mon [1]

ITA! I see her everywhere these days! I love Raven! She's been on fire! You should see her facebook page! I've never seen so much activity on a facebook page since I've been there!

I don't think Matthew dies. I noticed that she highlighted "might" so maybe he comes close to dying? I am beginning to think her scoop on JPL ties into who really dies! Matthew probably comes very close (I hope)! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> TV Gord! -- Ravenbeauty, 15:39:56 06/01/11 Wed [1]

Major Hugs Gordie!

I am so sorry that it took me forever to get back to you, but I wanted you to know that your note really lifted my spirits. You are my oldest and dearest friend out here. Thank you for a much-needed smile. It's been such a long road in doing this over the years. I was stunned to find that Soaptown gave me credit for the cancellation scoops (as well as Soapzone). I was speechless there for a moment, but it meant a great deal to me. Soapzone has been very good to me over the years (particularly Carol Banks Weber who has been my champion for a long time). Wubqueen (who I have admired for many years) gave me public credit for my exclusive on Vanessa Marcil leaving GH even though she initially denied this per the standard gag order actors have in place. I am seeing more and more of this and it has left me a little emotional and weepy. It's just so sad to see this happening just as it's all about to end. I have always felt there should be more of a comradery out there, as we all share in our love for this genre.

A note on Matthew, I have always said that he "might" die (and highlighted that for a reason). I'm not so sure they will go through with this (and my source prefaced it this way as well). Since I was told that Gigi, Rex, Joey, Kelly, and Tomas would all be off canvas (you already know about Marty and the three Fords) we might have a shock coming in regards to Clint's donor. They took a lot of flack over the death of Jake on GH. I don't know that they will take this thing all the way. I was told that he would be injured and how. That he would end up in critical condition with possible brain death, but not that he would definitely die. I guess we will know soon enough. They are trying to plug leaks right now and are not even telling the actors many of the things they are doing. I hope that Matthew lives through this.

In any event. thank you for always being such an amazing source of strength for me Gordo. I love you for it! XOXO!

Many hugs!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: TV Gord! -- TV Gord is blushing, 08:45:54 06/07/11 Tue [1]

As I hope you know, the feeling is completely mutual, Loveybeauty!

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.