VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:34:45 05/23/11 Mon
Author: Kathy (Thank you Raven!)
Subject: Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!" on 22:46:57 05/22/11 Sun

I'm stoked about the 2 Todd story. Raven, I read all the information you've given us thus far since Feb/March about RH and welcoming him home as Todd Manning. I haven't seen you say anything different or that anything's changed, so I'll be on the edge of my seat for the reveal. I wonder if the audience will know before the characters in the story will, there are just some Toddian behaviors that give him away, lol.

I cannot imagine RH coming back to play anyone other than Todd, lol. I'm loving all this buzz the story has created and the fact that the fans are so involved and excited about it as well. This fan thanks you very much.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Thanks so much Raven! You did it again. So many incredible -- LAwoman, 11:41:22 05/23/11 Mon [1]

scoops here! And I too was hoping to do some post-Rapture looitng, but oh well. I think for me the shock is finally wearing off about the cancellations and the real sadness has crept in. OLTL has been just wonderful for the most part and I know AMC will get better and I can start watching it again only to see it end. Losing GH will about kill me. But I have to thank you again (as I feel I don't thank you nearly enough) for posting your column links to our voy TV board all these years at www.voy.com/191035/ I can't tell you how much you mean to us. As for the scoops, it will be great, gut-wrenching soap to have Matthew die. I do hope Brandon Buddy comes back as Cole, but even if it's a recast I am thrilled for the reunion of Starr and Cole. Now would Patrick be involved in the Todd mystery? Hmmm. Robin Strasser is a freaking goddess. I love that woman. I am sad that "Lulu" is leaving. But I'm sure there will be many to hit the road before the end.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.