VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:59:03 05/24/11 Tue
Author: GHteenybopper
Subject: Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!" on 22:46:57 05/22/11 Sun

I was hoping that they would pair Cristian back with Jessica for the end..a ford really?? At least Cress has some great history. Thanks for all that you do Raven!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> You don't know how right you are! -- Surprise poster!, 02:23:29 05/24/11 Tue [1]

My Dear Raven,

You would never believe me if I told you who I was so I will not bother. I will tell you that I do work on a show, and everything is about to change. You will not be able to keep up. There will be no way for you to keep up with what they will be changing. The people who give you a hard time out there will only get uglier. I have seen things written about me that were beyond description. Things about my personal life and the character I play. I have seen stories about my personal life that never happened. You need to learn to ignore people like this. Once you do that, you will truly be free.

You used to be my favorite Saturday morning read until you quit. More people than you realize missed you. If it is any consolation, you are the most respected out there by everyone. I am very happy to see you back. You have gotten better my dear. You are doing very well, but things are going to change more than you probably realize. Do not let it get you down. We will be done taping before you know it, and then it will all be over. Maybe I will reveal myself then. I like you. I always have. Hang in there kiddo! All eyes are on you, but in a good way.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re:"Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 5/22/11!" -- Jen, 03:08:27 05/24/11 Tue [1]

Raven, thank you so much for your hard work on bringing us the column each week. You are very brave to do this for us.

I am heartbroken over the news that I am assuming is about Julie Berman. I hope things change and she stays at General Hospital.

There was a blind item posted at SOW about a couple whose screen time was being affected by their offscreen affair. I don't know if you comment on these matters, but a lot of us have an idea about what couple this is. There is one who has had their scenes cut dramatically on GH. Could this be them???

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You don't know how right you are! -- Kireanna, 09:59:00 05/24/11 Tue [1]

Surprise poster = what an intriguing post. You definitely have my attention.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You don't know how right you are! -- Kelli (surprised), 05:37:36 05/25/11 Wed [1]

very mysterious!!!! I love Raven, so glad others recognize her. Can't wait for your big reveal. LOL

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You don't know how right you are! -- kim, 06:01:46 05/26/11 Thu [1]

OP, Every single thing you say about Ravey is true. I remember those Saturday columns! Those were the good old days. Gawd we had fun!

I certainly hope you are able to find work when everything is finished. Thanks for keeping us entertained.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.