VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:41:52 06/03/11 Fri
Author: Ravenbeauty
Subject: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11!

Hey Gang,

Pull up a chair and get ready to lather up as we sail into our weekend on bar of soap. The lather is getting thicker out there, as we grow nearer and nearer to the end. Actors at ABC are getting script changes faster than the blink of an eye. Please keep in mind that I am dealing with a show that has a new headwriter (which translates to change, change, and more change), and shows that have been canceled. I've given you many exclusives these past several months with just about everything I've passed on coming to fruition, however that is about to change as most of you know. For some fans out there, there is only right and wrong (they don't understand how this industry works). It's nice to see that the majority of you understand the fluid nature of this business and why I cannot possibly get them all (especially now)! We are never given a complete play by play (not even the actors are given that)! Gossip columnists are given tidbits only (and they are not given to us daily)! All I need is for ABC executives to go behind closed doors with a pot of coffee and everything I was just told could completely change, and there is not a bloody thing I can do about it. More of that is bound to happen as we grow nearer to the end (people will bail, ask to be let out, or simply let go). Please respect my limitations and understand what I am up against as we continue on until the end. I can be wrong. I will not get them all. I cannot get them all (nobody does).

With that said, I have had many of you ask me if I would be willing to continue on for other shows. I have gotten that question a lot over the years. I have always politely declined as it was hard enough to cover the ABC line up alone (and my sources are ABC based only). I am considering covering The Young & The Restless once our shows have taken their final bow (it's heartbreaking just to say those words). I would need to obtain a CBS source in order to do so. If you would like to assist me in this undertaking, and have sources at CBS, please email me on Facebook (you do not need to be a friend to send me messages). I completely understand the need for discretion. I will keep you guys posted.

Long time readers know that I am not perfect, but I am honest. I would never lie to you or just make something up in order to hurt you. That's not the kind of person I am. When I pass on what I am hearing, this does not mean that I am hoping this happens (in fact often times it's news that I would rather not even tell you). There have been so many times where I have actually hesitated in telling you something because I knew that it would upset certain fanbases out there, and yet that's my job. I am a gossip columnist, and you have come here after all, to get the latest dish whether it's something you want to see happen or not. If this kind of thing is too upsetting for you, I would caution you to not read columns such as mine. If you are looking for 100% accuracy, you would do well to read a newspaper instead of a gossip column (just food for thought).

I am told that some of you are actually asking the actors to speak to their contract status with their respective shows. For the uninitiated, actors are always under what is known as a "Gag Order" found in all their contracts. They are not allowed to tell you what their plans are until ABC gives them the green light to do so. Asking them puts them in a very awkward position. Many have denied such rumors only to leave as rumored nonetheless. Some have even issued apologies to their fans later on as they were bound by their gag orders, and had to deny all rumors (Eden Riegel also laughed off rumors of her leaving AMC as Bianca the first time, and yet her exit was announced just two months later). I told AMC fans that Eva La Rue (Maria) was leaving AMC some years back. She denied the rumor, which was completely understandable. She later issued the following statement to her fans:

"I want to send out a massive apology for not being the first to [announce] that I was leaving the show," LaRue said in a statement. "I have been under a bit of gag order by the show and I hate it when you try to play by the rules and others cut in line.”

Eva La Rue's Statement

Lastly, I have been asked if the rumors are true that AMC & OLTL are being picked up by another network. I will not lie to you and tell you that I have heard this from any of my sources, because I haven't. This does not mean that we don't have a glimmer of hope. If our shows are picked up by another network, you have yourselves to congratulate. If this miracle does in fact occur, you should be proud of yourselves for never wavering and fighting until the end. We began the fight here and on my Facebook page (campaign headquarters at one time), and than many wonderful groups out there picked up the ball, and are doing great things out there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (bracing for the worst, hoping for the best).

OK guys, it's time to freshen up that cup of kindness, and away we go with this weeks's latest dish!

Gossip Column Disclaimer That Will Appear In Each Column!

This disclaimer will appear each week. Please keep in mind that these are rumors, and any gossip or rumors found within, are completely unsubstantiated. I know this goes without saying for most of you, but there are many new readers out there as well. So far, my sources have been pretty darn good over the years, and I am truly grateful. It would be pointless to have a gossip column without gossip, so you will find both fact and unsubstantiated rumors within these walls. Also, please note that actors are contractually bound by gag orders. They are not allowed to reveal whether they are leaving or not, until the network gives them the green light to do so. Insisting that actors speak to rumors that involve their relationship with their respective shows, places them in a very awkward position. Please keep all of this in mind as you read my column (which will come out every other week). In addition, I can be wrong, and freely admit this. When my sources give me what they have, it's what they are hearing backstage at that moment in time. They are the first to admit that stories can be scrapped or rewritten, with casting decisions changing frequently. I respect their limitations, and so should you. Most of what I hear are very early rumblings, but I will keep nothing from you either way.

Ravenbeauty's OLTL Dish

I did tell you that someone might not be so dead after all. OLTL fans have a shock coming their way! Nobody is who you think they are, and all will be explained in time. Just when you think you have it figured out, two major twists are coming to throw you off your game. The Tale of Two Todd's will ensnare many in its vast web. Marty has the shock of her life coming, and she's not alone (Tea will get one as well). Tomas gets caught up in his own game, and that moment is coming where Todd faces Todd!

Matthew lives, and the real killer of Eddie Ford will feel like crickets chirping in the night. I hope my information is correct on this one. If he dies, please no pitchforks or flame throwers! Just so you know, I am now using Clinique's new "Oil Free Extra Strength Flame Retardant" so I probably wouldn't feel it anyway! Just keeping you in the loop.......

I told you a few months back that Gigi was done (that's an understatement). I let fans know on my Facebook page two weeks back that Rex would be off canvas as well. The majority of you guessed right on those two leading ladies who would not be staying until the end. Kelly is indeed on her way out, and as I told you two weeks back on Facebook, Joey is off canvas early as well (and so the mass exodus begins). That "beloved heroine's" exit story will also be quite the shock to viewers everywhere. I am devastated as she is an absolute favorite of mine! As I said a few columns back, Cutter is cut, but not before viewers are left reeling from his secret. Cutter may end up doing a good deed after all.

That audition script I put out for you on Vimal is about to air. Vimal's parents will come to town and tell Vimal how proud they are to hear about his new job at Statesville Industries! It's a very funny scene about to air shortly! Rama gets caught up in her lies in a rather humorous way, but Vimal is not amused. I told you that Jess/Tess and Robert Ford would be the new game in town, with Brody left as odd man out. They are going all the way with this leaving one performer very unhappy. Someone flies over the cuckoo's nest, and it's not Tess (it will be this person’s exit story). One last twist coming in the story of Eddie Ford. There has been talk of serving Jessica a cup of "Java" as the show grows closer to the end, (the show is watching Tessica and Ford very closely right now). Either way, Antonio may make an appearance nonetheless...

Ravenbeauty's GH Dish

As fans know, I told you that some massive shake-ups were coming behind the scenes that did not involve the performers. I clarified this even further in my 3/26/11 column when I stated that it was indeed Guza (almost two months before it was announced anywhere). I said that two shake-ups were coming behind the scenes. The other one is on its way my friends, and hell hath no fury as they say! This one will bring the house down! Brace yourselves GH fans, it's coming..........!

Back in February I shocked GH fans everywhere when I told you that an idea was on the table to have Brenda's baby turn out as Jax's (I don't know if this is back on the table or not), but things are coming to a close here very soon. Vanessa Marcil is leaving just as I told you she would be back in January, and she leaves with a secret that would rock Sonny's world if he only knew. It's all about protecting children...

As you know, They are indeed recasting Kate. At first glance, I felt it might be a chem test for another character to interact with Sonny (it's not uncommon to use recycled audition scripts that embody what they are seeking in that new character). It's a bit different when they not only use a very in depth well known scene between Sonny and Kate that was used to cast for Kate originally, but that they are actually calling her Kate (the casting call is for Kate). If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and quacks like one, it's probably a duck! My sources have told me that things are chaotic right now backstage, but that it does indeed look like a legitimate casting call for Kate.

I know that many of you want Megan Ward only, and trust me, you are not alone. I honestly hope they have a change of heart on this. I remember well when I first told fans that she was being edged out and dropped (and sure enough, she was dropped to recurring just a few months later, and has been rarely seen ever since). I still have that original column in the archives here (and if you compare dates, she was in fact dropped to recurring within a few months of that column). Here is what I said on 1/31/09:

Speaking of bad news, I did tell you that things were not looking good for Megan Ward (Kate). Hear-tell that she doesn't have too much longer to go. What will they do with the Crimson sets if this does come to pass? They are thinking of having Maxie run the ship from Port Charles with Kate back in Manhattan.

Here is an article from SoapOperaNetwork that was published shortly after my column, which speaks about Megan's status with the show.

Article on Megan Ward's Status With GH

Sam and Jason fans will have much to celebrate (a wedding will take place if GW sticks to the original plan). Speaking of weddings, Kristina knows how to yank Sonny's chain leading to quite the showdown! Maxie and Spinelli find that old habits die hard after Spinelli puts his life on the line. As I told my Facebook readers a few days back, Matt will be off canvas once this story wraps.

Robin gives Lisa a dose of her own medicine (literally), and Siobhan becomes quite the problem for Liz. Siobhan has the misfortune of finding herself involved with Helena. I told you that both Abby and Siobhan were being taken in a new direction, and I'm hearing that's still a go for Siobhan. She won't be sticking around (very disappointed and really hoping I'm wrong). If this happens, it won't be right away (early rumblings as usual). Lisa causes the hospital to go into lockdown with many trapped inside. Liz makes a mistake that could cause Siobhan her life (lucky will stand by Liz and forgive her for her past transgressions). Liz may be thrown into Johnny's orbit (just a test). Anthony declares war on Sonny! Edward and Monica find themselves knee deep in Michael and Abby's latest troubles. Aiden gets sick, and you know what that means...bye bye secret.....

OK guys, that's what I have for now. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! XOXO!

Last edited by author: Wed August 10, 2011 13:24:16   Edited 4 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Soaphead, 15:15:52 06/03/11 Fri [1]

Wow! Thanks Raven

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Tammy Gose, 01:08:29 06/05/11 Sun [1]

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO SPOILER FOR Y & R.. THAT WOULD JUST BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Sienna, 14:48:29 06/07/11 Tue [1]

"Hell hath no fury" as in a woman scorned...as in Jill Farren Phelps? Sounds like it to me...Thanks as always, Raven!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- DWinPhx, 15:35:27 06/03/11 Fri [1]

I'm sure Robert Ford has his fans - 13 year old girls on Facebook who only like him because he's so "hawt" - but come on OLTL...if you're coming to an end, do your legacy characters right! Jessica needs to (a) be herself, DID cured and (b) NOT end up with her rapist who is also a borderline pedophile, former professor who takes advantage of his students and sick sleeze who only gets involved with the barely legal and the mentally ill. I don't care how many scenes they give us forcefeeding that he's "changed" - the more they try to whitewash him the more i despise it and the show needs to end with him dead or in jail...not someone's final partner (unless it's Karen the Pizza Girl)! For that matter the show needs to be Ford-free during its final months.

Is the Obama Administration's Cash for Clunkers program still running? We have three Fords (four counting Inez) that don't work at all, are _indeed_ total clunkers that we could trade in and use the money to fund methods to save the show!

Now, Antonio on the other hand - FAR more preferable ending for Jessica. I never cared for him much when he was on, but at least he actually loved Jess and is a far better match. Even if he's not brought back for a Jess HEA, the show needs to bring him back anyway as a resolution to one of the show's biggest hanging plotthreads...his Carlo Hesser revenge quest.

(And for the record, the other Major Hanging Plotthreads needing to be resolved are Whatever *did* happen to C.J. Roberts...preferably with a Tina return to help explain it and what Dorian was about to admit to Viki in Episode 10,000 regarding Victor.) Another major unresolved plotthread that's not as essential to be wrapped up but would still be good to address is Blair's father. (But the show doesn't actually need to resolve this as much as they just need to bring Addie back out of the attic they've had her stuffed in...same with Renee!)

...Speaking of Dorian/Robin Strasser - since it's inconceivable that Dorian not be a part of the finale, has the show reached out to Elaine Princi to sub for Strasser if it turns out she can't do it? The need for the character of Dorian to be part of the ending supercedes the need for it to be Strasser's Dorian (and this is coming from one of Robin's biggest fans)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Dina, 04:18:07 06/05/11 Sun [1]

Wow, wow, wow!!!! I feel that was an insult!! I'm over 30, and I'm a fan of Robert Ford. No one is force feeding me to like him. I hate when some people make these assumptions, I find it quite offensive!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Shipp, 10:43:06 06/10/11 Fri [1]

St. Robert Ford the Rapist is and his previously homocidal Mental Patient are what's offensive.

Why ABC thinks it's acceptable to sell not only a rapist and his victim as a 'romance' but a rapist and his mental patient victim as a romance is simply beyond me. What are ABC and Calvarti THINKING?!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks for all the scoop Raven! I don't like the idea of -- LAwoman, 16:30:14 06/03/11 Fri [1]

any Ford being involved in the endgame. I never liked Antonio, but by comparison, he's a gem. As for GH and more crazy Lisa, really??? *groan* Thanks again for delivering the goods (and bads) Ravey Baby!

[ Edit | View ]

[> You are a class act... -- Trish, 22:40:47 06/03/11 Fri [1]

You are a class act. I admire your integrity and honesty. You are so eloquent and straighforward. Your fans really appreciate your honesty and hard work. So many of us are just so grateful to have you. You have been uncannily accurate over the years, I've been following you since 2002! If people can't handle what you are merely passing on, they need to grow up and deal with reality. Don't ever let the psycho's get you down. For every one of them you have a thousand fans! If they are stupid enough to believe stars when they say they aren't leaving after what you just showed them from Eva La Rue, then they deserve to be blindsided! Tons of actors have denied they are leaving and go ahead and leave anyway with these same idiots shocked! They never learn!

Rock on girl! You are amazing! Have a good one Ravey!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You are a class act... -- Ditto!!, 00:05:18 06/04/11 Sat [1]

I laughed my ass off on Twitter just now. Some intense JMB fans are thinking that just because you did not bring up the same news you just gave us last week again, that she must be staying! Better still, because some lady who runs her page said that she is staying, it must be true! How do you put up with the nonsense! These people are crazy (and dumb as hell)! Shooting the messenger is insane! They don't get it! Thank you for the huge GH scoop! I was so hoping that's what you meant! I can't wait to see how the Todd story plays out! Very excited about Marty and Patrick! I love Tess and Ford! Thank you for the news! Hope you have a nice weekend spoiler queen! <3

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: You are a class act... -- Kelly, 03:00:53 06/04/11 Sat [1]

I hate to say it, but soap fans are not very bright. I see this kind of stupidity every day. The punchline is that Raven has made it crystal clear that she adores JMB! She loves Dante and Lulu! This kind of silliness and immaturity really gets old. They don't realize how foolish they look. Suddenly a fellow Lante fan is the enemy because she dared to do her job and tell us what she was hearing backstage? Really? Seriously? I think Raven is playing it smart by staying away from dives like SOC. They are the nastiest posters I have seen anywhere. It's just ridiculous. A lot of irrational jealousy over her. I see her clocking in at almost 3000 fans now on her facebook. I think this is all very jealousy based! It's obvious Raven is very well thought of (in large numbers too)! They are so obvious and pathetic. I'm sure Raven is crying in her sleep. Please pass me a tissue! Check please! Next!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I have to get this off my chest sorry! -- Linda, 08:30:18 06/05/11 Sun [1]

They never learn, and they never will. Eva LaRue is nothing. I can write a laundry list out here of daytime stars that swore they were not leaving as rumored. Some even laughing the rumors off and calling them ridiculous (and every one of them left within 6 months or less). I was on Eden's board when she left the first time. She called it a silly rumor that won't die. She left in three months and said she was sorry she had to lie to everyone! It's in their contracts! Wake up people! I guess it's easier to beat up Raven than the actor who might be leaving, which would be just as bad as the actors who beat up Raven and Jamey for giving people an honest heads up on the shows being canceled, instead of the people who actually canceled their shows! The stars shoot the messengers too! They are not exempt! Just like Lucci beat up on Jamey for daring to say that he thought AMC was being canceled! She said he had an agenda! I guess Raven has an agenda every time she tells us someone might be leaving! Do these people even stop to think?

Vanessa Marcil was asked if it was true that she was leaving after Raven first put that out in January, and she laughed it off when she was initially asked. Later she let it slip that she was, and now suddenly it was the plan all along! Hello! Thank you sincerely for being honest with us. For telling us the truth without playing games or playing to fan bases out there. You are rare. You have integrity and it's appreciated and acknowledged by many. If people don't want to hear the truth, they should not read you! If people think that you are always going to get storyline spoilers correct, they are not paying attention to what you have told us repeatedly! Raven gives us the bigger stuff like casting and cancellations (I guess for some that is not enough)! How ungrateful! This crap pisses me off, and I'm not the only one. Sorry to go on like this, but Raven is giving us a fun column done on her own time that nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head to read! Wake up!

If you think I was too harsh, I will understand if you don't approve this and put it out, but I just had to speak my mind! I'm glad you stick to your facebook because I see all the love and support you get there and you do not want to be messing around with the insane at SOC, DD, or Twitter! The jealousy and TRUE agenda has gotten out of control, and soon none of this will matter anymore because it will all be gone! Assholes!

And thank you for not being yet another ABC mouthpiece!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: I have to get this off my chest sorry! -- Cosign!!, 10:19:45 06/05/11 Sun [1]

This! What she said!

Raven has 3000 fans on her facebook as opposed to the same 20 obsessive Ravenbeauty thread hijackers that come out like vultures whenever her name is mentioned to bash her? Enough said! LOL!

Raven has always been incredibly honest and straight with us. She makes it very clear that she can be wrong, which is more than most out there (how many more ways can she say it)! Those people need to learn how to read! Their lack of comprehension is not Raven's problem. She's been on fire lately too! She's given us some of he biggest scoops we have ever had in this industry! I think that's the reason for the fangs and claws right there!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- So happy!, 22:49:39 06/03/11 Fri [1]

You just made my day Raven! I'll be so glad to see JFP go! Awesome dish as usual! Love you girl! XO!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Ravenbeauty, 14:02:55 06/05/11 Sun [1]

I see more and more of you guys getting it on my Facebook too! I all but blurted out her name Friday morning! LOL! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> What a wonderful early surprise! -- Lisa, 23:56:00 06/03/11 Fri [1]

I was so excited to see that you updated early! Yay!

You make things so fun for us. I was just thinking that all of this will be gone soon and you with it. I will miss your dishy style and all the fun you bring.

If you decide to dish for Y&R, I'll start tuning in! Thank you so much for all you do! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks Raven! Sounds like Brenda will leave -- Belinda, 00:55:36 06/04/11 Sat [1]

pregnant with Sonny's child and do what Olivia did and hide it from him.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Chris, 01:16:41 06/04/11 Sat [1]

Is Cutter's secret that Rama knows that Aubrey doesn't is that Cutter is the REAL Aubrey Wentworth thanks to sex change surgery? Rama did went to school with the Real Aubrey after all!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Dinah, 02:13:27 06/04/11 Sat [1]

Thank you! =D

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Catherine, 05:16:14 06/04/11 Sat [1]

So sad about Kelly

John and Kelly are so great together

John deseves a real adult women who he can love and trust and be equal with.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Starlett, 05:16:51 06/04/11 Sat [1]

Thanks so much for the info Raven. For those naysayers who don't understand your disclaimer(s) AND the many many many times you say things are subject to change, BOO HOO to them!

I wonder if Cutter's secret is that he is really CJ Roberts and he'll die and his heart will save Clint. That would be a twist.

I don't care for Tessica and Ford. Haven't been able to get past the "seventeen" year itch. In my opinion NONE of the Fords should be around when the show ends. If I only have One Life To Live, the end should be filled with the veteran actors/actresses! Matthew should not DIE!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Chris, 06:24:21 06/04/11 Sat [1]

I'm sick of all the internet speculation about Cutter being C.J. Roberts. If he was C.J., then he would never make out and marry his mentally ill cousin/aunt Tess/Jessica and scam money and the Buchanan mansion from Clint when C.J. is an heir to the Buchanan fortune himself!!! I hope Cutter's secret is that he is either the real Aubrey Wentworth with a sex change, or he killed the real Aubrey so that the fake Aubrey could assume her identity!!! Maybe Gigi is the one who dies and is Clint's heart donor.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Tim, 11:22:19 06/04/11 Sat [1]

The idea that Cutter killed the real Aubrey is brilliant, and it makes sense with Rama knowing the secret but not Aubrey. I can definitely see this coming true!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- jean95404, 03:54:00 06/05/11 Sun [1]

Also, though this is true in REAL life, not SOAP life, the fact that Cutter married Tess using the Wentworth name makes the marriage void because he did not use his true name, just an alias. Thought Cutter might die and it would be his heart that saved Clint. Guess it's going to be GiGi's.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- DWinPhx, 07:09:57 06/04/11 Sat [1]

Totally agree about CJ. He DOES need to make an appearance and wrap up the hanging mystery of whatever did happen to him after all this time - but making Cutter CJ would so not work for pretty much all the stuff you covered.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Chris, 01:38:07 06/05/11 Sun [1]

C.J. enlisted in the Navy working at an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean (Asa found this out for Flash/Sarah when he hired investigators to look for C.J. several years ago), and the last time we heard of C.J., Bo said he was living with Cord and Kevin at the Buchanan compound in London when Bo and Nora enrolled him in boarding school in London a couple of years ago.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Chris, 01:04:26 06/06/11 Mon [1]

I meant to say that Bo and Nora enrolled Matthew in boarding school!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Kayla Roney, 09:05:23 06/04/11 Sat [1]

I knew something was going on when I saw all these new headlines popping up and the internet was going abuzz and off the chart, then I realized Raven posted new spoilers. As usual Girlie you never disappoint, we are like salivating dogs when you give us new info. As for embarking on newer horizons I would support you and will follow wherever you go. I watch CBS soaps too and my FB friend for 2 years is KKL. You ended with wishing everyone a good weekend but I do know you will be busy this weekend from eager fans wanting more info. Take care.

PS. love the flame retardant comment. Hilarious.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- No1_ILoveLucyFan, 11:52:24 06/04/11 Sat [1]

Ahh...a RavenFix....just what a Friday night needs!!

Thank you SO MUCH for keeping us all informed, Raven! It can't be easy as things are changing so quickly, but as long as there is hope for AMC/OLTL - and apparently, GH - we will NOT give up our fight!!!

Eph EWE, Iger!! Eph EWE, FRONS!!

GIVE
US
BACK
OUR
SOAPS!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Thelma, 13:50:56 06/04/11 Sat [1]

I just want to thank you for taking the time to find scoops for us. It is appreciated. Although I don't always like the scoops I hear(no to a Jason/Sam wedding), I know that you are just the messenger.
By the way, I love the idea of Cutter being the real Aubrey Wentworth who had a sex change. What a fun idea Chris!
Thanks!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Laurie, 14:58:34 06/04/11 Sat [1]

Thank you Raven!!! I love reading your column and you taking the time to update us. So sad to hear about my beloved GH :(

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Randy, 23:50:09 06/04/11 Sat [1]

The fact that they would think a brunette as Kate is what they need is stupid. Megan Ward is Kate Howard and her portrayal of Connie and the scenes of her with Maurice Benard in BH is what people remember plus GH has not had ratings like that since she left.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Dina, 08:50:37 06/05/11 Sun [1]

Thank you Ravenbeauty!! I sure hope you're right, and Ford is part of the end game!! I've been watching this show for over a decade, and when Ford arrived, I've been glued to OLTL. I've enjoyed seeing his transformation over these last 2 years. Also I don't want poor Matthew to die, he's been such an integral part of the show

Saying that, I still hope OLTL is going to be saved, and hopefully picked up by another network. I've enjoyed it so much, and it would be a true shame if it in fact disappears. I just don't think its right!!! This show has so many talented actors, and life just won't be the same without this it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Jstagrl, 11:46:54 06/05/11 Sun [1]

I would be happy if they brought back Antonio back for Jessica. That would make much more sense than Jessica & Bobby Ford. I'm also hoping they don't kill of Matthew. Thanks Raven!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Penquoir, 20:23:38 06/05/11 Sun [1]

The only character I want "undead" is Evangeline

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Kevin, 20:38:46 06/05/11 Sun [1]

Thank you for all the years you have been doing this for us. You are the most reliable and classiest out there. You have everybody talking because you are the best there is. Even your naysayers read every word. I find that to be the most amusing of all. You have thousands of fans because of who you are. You are beautiful in every way, XOXO!

[ Edit | View ]

[> You are gorgeous! -- Mark, 23:40:41 06/05/11 Sun [1]

I joined your page at facebook and you are gorgeous! Wow! You should be modeling! Long time fan here, but I had no idea how beautiful you were! Are you free for the rest of your life? I'm smitten!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Chris, 01:47:48 06/06/11 Mon [1]

Raven, you said a while back that Cutter could be related to a core character in Llanview. Is that his secret, or did the writers dropped that part about him having familial ties to someone in Llanview?

[ Edit | View ]

[> A quick note................................ -- Ravenbeauty, 16:44:51 06/06/11 Mon [1]

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to revisit what I just said in my last column this past Friday morning as a couple of you are asking me about it again (on Facebook).

Lastly, I have been asked if the rumors are true that AMC & OLTL are being picked up by another network. I will not lie to you and tell you that I have heard this from any of my sources, because I haven't. This does not mean that we don't have a glimmer of hope. If our shows are picked up by another network, you have yourselves to congratulate. If this miracle does in fact occur, you should be proud of yourselves for never wavering and fighting until the end. We began the fight here and on my Facebook page (campaign headquarters at one time), and than many wonderful groups out there picked up the ball, and are doing great things out there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (bracing for the worst, hoping for the best).

I am praying that the rumors are true for a million reasons starting with the fact that I am first and foremost a fan. I have been heartbroken over what I was told back in January from my sources. Telling fans that the shows were being canceled was one of the hardest things I have ever had to. Nobody believed me at first, and it was an exhausting and painful moment in time for me. I have never said that the shows might not be picked up by another network ever. That's what everybody is working so hard for! What I will not do is lie to you and yank your chains if I have not received confirmation on this personally. Let it be a wonderful surprise for us all. I am right there with you in the hopes that we get the news we have been praying for.

Last edited by author: Mon June 06, 2011 22:27:57   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: A quick note................................ -- Daphne Fields, 02:41:22 06/07/11 Tue [1]

Katie Couric talk show to start in September 2012 - and airing in the 3 p.m. time slot in major metro markets, including NYC. Just FYI, as ramifications are clear.

[ Edit | View ]

[> You were right again -- Sad, 06:42:12 06/07/11 Tue [1]

I see through the spin and you were right again. Very sad and disgusted. Katie Couric is taking GH's time slot! Thanks for being the only person who has been honest with us. Thank you for preparing us Ravenbeauty. Sadly some are making the mistake in believing ABC even after they just lied to us and the cast of AMC 6 weeks ago. This is from DC! Didn't know if you saw it yet. I don't have a facebook account. Thank you for telling us early on.

DaytimeConfidential

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You were right again -- Mary, 07:08:41 06/07/11 Tue [1]

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So, anybody who believes the tripe coming from Mouse House is crazy.

I still say not watching ABC is not enough. Cut anything Mouse-related out of your life - from Disney toys to trips to the parks (there are plenty of wonderful parks out there that have nothing to do with Disney).

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You were right again -- Rai, 08:49:18 06/07/11 Tue [1]

There's one thing to note, however, regarding the whole Katie Couric show/3 pm time slot thing and that is that GH doesn't air at the same time nationwide. Couric's show is slated to air at 3 pm on the ABC affiliates who pick up her show. GH airs at 3 pm in the eastern time zone, but at 2 pm in many other parts of the country including Los Angeles, which always vies with NYC for the biggest media market in the country. Not that I think Disney is going to GH in production much longer, but is it possible they'll just move GH to OLTL's time slot if it's still on in fall 2012? They could just move their daytime line up back an hour at that point so it's in line with the West coast and, I think, most of the Mountain and Central time zone markets too, assuming the non-Disney owned affiliates would agree to that too, of course.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: You were right again -- Dale Constance, 10:03:50 06/07/11 Tue [1]

So when can we officially start calling you "Oracle Ravenbeauty"? ;0)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Cindy, 00:15:11 06/11/11 Sat [1]

I am hoping, but not optimistic, that Nash is the undead.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Chris, 06:03:21 06/12/11 Sun [1]

Is Cutter's "good deed" going to be annulling his marriage to Tess/Jessica on next friday's episode of OLTL?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Becca, 12:42:57 06/12/11 Sun [1]

I haven't been here in quite a while and I have noticed that I don't see any amc dish in any column, do you not cover spoilers on amc anymore? Or just the behind the scenes news?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Angel, 08:47:59 06/13/11 Mon [1]

Raven, is there any truth to Vanessa Marcil's recent interview? She guarantees in it that Sonny and Brenda WILL be endgame! (I really hope not! I'm tired of Brenda's whiny ass on my TV every day. That relationship is so boring and tedious, I hope they'll be done for good).

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Fy'Marie, 07:29:28 06/15/11 Wed [1]

Hey any chance of Evangeline coming back to OLTL before it's over, so John can be with his REAL true lovey (JoVan 4 ever)

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.