VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:35:27 06/03/11 Fri
Author: DWinPhx
Subject: Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11!" on 14:41:52 06/03/11 Fri

I'm sure Robert Ford has his fans - 13 year old girls on Facebook who only like him because he's so "hawt" - but come on OLTL...if you're coming to an end, do your legacy characters right! Jessica needs to (a) be herself, DID cured and (b) NOT end up with her rapist who is also a borderline pedophile, former professor who takes advantage of his students and sick sleeze who only gets involved with the barely legal and the mentally ill. I don't care how many scenes they give us forcefeeding that he's "changed" - the more they try to whitewash him the more i despise it and the show needs to end with him dead or in jail...not someone's final partner (unless it's Karen the Pizza Girl)! For that matter the show needs to be Ford-free during its final months.

Is the Obama Administration's Cash for Clunkers program still running? We have three Fords (four counting Inez) that don't work at all, are _indeed_ total clunkers that we could trade in and use the money to fund methods to save the show!

Now, Antonio on the other hand - FAR more preferable ending for Jessica. I never cared for him much when he was on, but at least he actually loved Jess and is a far better match. Even if he's not brought back for a Jess HEA, the show needs to bring him back anyway as a resolution to one of the show's biggest hanging plotthreads...his Carlo Hesser revenge quest.

(And for the record, the other Major Hanging Plotthreads needing to be resolved are Whatever *did* happen to C.J. Roberts...preferably with a Tina return to help explain it and what Dorian was about to admit to Viki in Episode 10,000 regarding Victor.) Another major unresolved plotthread that's not as essential to be wrapped up but would still be good to address is Blair's father. (But the show doesn't actually need to resolve this as much as they just need to bring Addie back out of the attic they've had her stuffed in...same with Renee!)

...Speaking of Dorian/Robin Strasser - since it's inconceivable that Dorian not be a part of the finale, has the show reached out to Elaine Princi to sub for Strasser if it turns out she can't do it? The need for the character of Dorian to be part of the ending supercedes the need for it to be Strasser's Dorian (and this is coming from one of Robin's biggest fans)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Dina, 04:18:07 06/05/11 Sun [1]

Wow, wow, wow!!!! I feel that was an insult!! I'm over 30, and I'm a fan of Robert Ford. No one is force feeding me to like him. I hate when some people make these assumptions, I find it quite offensive!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11! -- Shipp, 10:43:06 06/10/11 Fri [1]

St. Robert Ford the Rapist is and his previously homocidal Mental Patient are what's offensive.

Why ABC thinks it's acceptable to sell not only a rapist and his victim as a 'romance' but a rapist and his mental patient victim as a romance is simply beyond me. What are ABC and Calvarti THINKING?!

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.