VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:19:45 06/05/11 Sun
Author: Cosign!!
Subject: Re: I have to get this off my chest sorry!
In reply to: Linda 's message, "I have to get this off my chest sorry!" on 08:30:18 06/05/11 Sun

This! What she said!

Raven has 3000 fans on her facebook as opposed to the same 20 obsessive Ravenbeauty thread hijackers that come out like vultures whenever her name is mentioned to bash her? Enough said! LOL!

Raven has always been incredibly honest and straight with us. She makes it very clear that she can be wrong, which is more than most out there (how many more ways can she say it)! Those people need to learn how to read! Their lack of comprehension is not Raven's problem. She's been on fire lately too! She's given us some of he biggest scoops we have ever had in this industry! I think that's the reason for the fangs and claws right there!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.