VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:44:51 06/06/11 Mon
Author: Ravenbeauty
Subject: A quick note................................
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/3/11!" on 14:41:52 06/03/11 Fri

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to revisit what I just said in my last column this past Friday morning as a couple of you are asking me about it again (on Facebook).

Lastly, I have been asked if the rumors are true that AMC & OLTL are being picked up by another network. I will not lie to you and tell you that I have heard this from any of my sources, because I haven't. This does not mean that we don't have a glimmer of hope. If our shows are picked up by another network, you have yourselves to congratulate. If this miracle does in fact occur, you should be proud of yourselves for never wavering and fighting until the end. We began the fight here and on my Facebook page (campaign headquarters at one time), and than many wonderful groups out there picked up the ball, and are doing great things out there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (bracing for the worst, hoping for the best).

I am praying that the rumors are true for a million reasons starting with the fact that I am first and foremost a fan. I have been heartbroken over what I was told back in January from my sources. Telling fans that the shows were being canceled was one of the hardest things I have ever had to. Nobody believed me at first, and it was an exhausting and painful moment in time for me. I have never said that the shows might not be picked up by another network ever. That's what everybody is working so hard for! What I will not do is lie to you and yank your chains if I have not received confirmation on this personally. Let it be a wonderful surprise for us all. I am right there with you in the hopes that we get the news we have been praying for.

Last edited by author: Mon June 06, 2011 22:27:57   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: A quick note................................ -- Daphne Fields, 02:41:22 06/07/11 Tue [1]

Katie Couric talk show to start in September 2012 - and airing in the 3 p.m. time slot in major metro markets, including NYC. Just FYI, as ramifications are clear.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.