VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:59:19 06/18/11 Sat
Author: Roxanne
Subject: Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/17/11!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/17/11!" on 00:13:48 06/18/11 Sat

Just want to clarify something. I've read your GH info twice and got two different impressions. First impression was that 2 actors were being fired but they were two separate incidents. Then I re-read and I got two major stars are fired - the fall out is that they expect that 2 more may leave based on those being fired.
Is that correct 2 major stars (as apposed to leads) are definitely out thanks to TIIC and there is possibly 2 more who will go based on those firings. I got the impression that Mo and TG may be the ones they expect to leave based on who has been fired. Corrdct or totally off the mark?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 6/17/11! -- AC, 04:41:24 06/19/11 Sun [1]

Thanks for the rumors! You really made my day with the new of the potential OLTL returns. I have wanted to see Dr. Larry back again for years and he truly deserves to be there at the end since he was the longest-running original character besides Vicki and got no sendoff at all. It will also be great to see Max, Cord, Tina, and all those others mentioned there again once more for the ending.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.