VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:36:41 07/22/13 Mon
Author: GoodWillTalking
Subject: Raven Update 7/21/13 - part 1

Hey all - GoodWillTalking here. I'm experiencing an odd problem trying to get Raven's last Facebook post copied over to this site. The site seems to only allow me to post a certain amount of data, and if I go over that amount, it doesn't allow it, so I'm going to try posting her last message in batches, and see if that works. With this first post that I've labeled Part 1, it only allowed me to post her first 3 paragraphs, before it decided I was spamming the site. Since Raven's message was 7 paragraphs long, it may take several tries to get all of it over. Perhaps it's just me, and someone else may have better luck with long posts? Anyway, here goes:

Hey Guys, Hoping you are having a great weekend.

You know I always keep you in the loop good or bad. We just had some very promising news here lately as you know (still so grateful), which was the "good" I needed badly. Trying not to scream right now, because if I do, it will wake up every neighbor we have. I said to John yesterday, why can't I just have a few months of pure peace with nothing happening. Just a few months........(how about a few weeks).........

That damn Seroma has grown back again, and the larger it grows, the more it hurts. It came on suddenly just like last time.

It is underneath my right arm AGAIN. It is starting to hurt AGAIN, and when this happened before, it was because I had a MRSA infection in my chest coming from that area. I don't know if it's the port flushes. I don't know if I ripped something open from the double mastectomy back in 2011, which had maybe fused to some part of me, and it let a bunch of old Seroma fluid rush over my chest area. I only know that the pain from last time was bad enough to send me to the ER at 3:AM when it hit. John is watching me like a time bomb right now. We are hoping it does not go full blown.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.