VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:09:09 10/14/12 Sun
Author: One_life_lover
Subject: Happy Birthday Raven!

I wrote the date down today & it seemed oddly familiar, I couldn't shake the feeling as I wondered why the heck todays date was sticking with me so strongly....then it came to me. Today is your special day! So I decided to come & wish you a very Happy Birthday! I hope that you celebrated in your usual style! ;-) To be honest I really haven't been keeping up with soaps & I haven't been the greatest friend to you lately, because of that I had no idea what you've been going through. I am so sorry to that you are going through this nightmare again Raven. I know its something that has been with you in the past & something you always feared would come back. Things might be dark for you right now but don't give up girl. You
can do this, I've seen the fight in you & I know you can beat this. Don't let
any doctor or anyone else tell you otherwise! It's time to write your own story, just as you've always done. You've got all of us pulling for you. That's a lot of love & prayers.

Happy Birthday Raven! Love you girly!! <3 <3 <3

Lisa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Happy Birthday Raven! -- Chris, 08:49:39 10/15/12 Mon [1]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Happy Birthday Raven! -- llanviewlovely, 10:16:49 10/15/12 Mon [1]

Happy Birthday Raven, hope you had a wonderful day!!

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.