VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:29:26 10/31/12 Wed
Author: Johanna
Subject: Re: Raven's Facebook posting on Sunday, 10/28
In reply to: GoodWillTalking 's message, "Raven's Facebook posting on Sunday, 10/28" on 00:56:04 10/31/12 Wed

Raven
I have read you faithfully for years and enjoyed your blogs. When I read your last post and how you truly felt alone and abondoned this week, my heart had to respond. I want to tell you something: God is with you now. Christ has and always will be with you. He tells us this in Matthew 28:20 "surely I am with you always, to the very end". If this is your time, he will be with you. Lean on him and he will see you through this life and into the next life. Its ok to be scared. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no eveil, for you are with me" (paslm 23) Give it all to God and accept his will, but don't stop fighting for we really can't know what God has planned for any of us in this life. All we are assured of, is that when this earthly body is no more, Heaven awaits us.
May the Lord bless you and keep you and your loved ones close. You will never be alone

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Raven's Facebook posting on Sunday, 10/28 -- Heather Ferrari, 11:40:06 10/31/12 Wed [1]

Raven, I am so heart broken for you. Please know that I continue to pray for a miracle for you and your husband. I think of how Jesus brought the girl back to life after she died and raised Lazarus from the dead; it's never beyond hope when it comes to Him.

I wanted to reach out to you in case you wanted someone to talk to about what comes next if God does decide it's time to call his little girl home. I know that, aside from leaving our loved ones behind, the unknown can be the scariest part.

My email is hlferrari@gmail.com. Please know that I'm here should you want to ask any questions or talk. If I don't know the answer, I will put in the legwork to search the bible and find it for you.

You are surrounded by love and prayers. Rest easy.

Heather

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.