VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:09:11 11/08/12 Thu
Author: GoodWillTalking
Subject: Two New Postings - Raven chats with Linda Evans this Thursday 8 AM!

11/6/12
Long day with the Bone Scan yesterday, but thankfully it's over. I promised myself that come hell or high water, I would enjoy my last show with Linda Evans, and here we are with a new date! I realize that most of you may be at work, however you can always listen to the show later by simply clicking on the following link when it's most convenient for you (remember to turn the volume way up)! I am really looking forward to my chat with one of the greatest legends of our time this coming Thursday (day after tomorrow) at 8:AM Pacific Time-11:00AM Eastern Time! God bless you for all of your incredible notes out here. This is one show that cancer is not going to take away from me. I love you....♥

11/7/12
Things have been devastating lately, but tomorrow I put all of that away to chat with one of my favorite actresses of all time! Nothing but blue skies and sunshine tomorrow no matter how hard it may rain or snow! Join me tomorrow for a lovely chat with Linda Evans at 8AM Pacific Time-11AM Eastern Time! I know that many of you may be at work, but you can click on the following link at any time, and listen when it's most convenient for you. Make sure to turn the volume up, sit back, and enjoy the show! I love you guys with all of my heart and soul. You are some of the loveliest people I have ever known. Blessed to have such supportive and unconditional love out here. Thank you for being there for me through the best and worst of times. You really learn who your friends are, and I see that I have indeed been blessed. For every broken heart, there are hundreds of rainbows to take it's place. This cancer is not going to take absolutely everything away from me. I won't allow it! We are going to have fun tomorrow! XOXOXO! ♥♥♥

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Two New Postings - Raven chats with Linda Evans this Thursday 8 AM! -- Hannah ((((((love you, Ravenbeauty))))), 05:08:14 11/10/12 Sat [1]

((((Ravenbeauty, love you so much!)))))

Your shows are *sensational*, just like *you*! :)
You are such a very loving soul!
((((((Thank you for every single show!))))))

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.