VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:41:32 07/29/06 Sat
Author: Megan
Subject: pleasure ride/ drive
In reply to: SaskiaE 's message, "Just curiouse........." on 23:47:58 07/28/06 Fri

Hi Saskie, I plan on using Joep for trail rides. I have been a pleasure rider all my life and never really had any serious training before. I am also very interested in driving him as well though he has not had a harness on yet. I know of a couple trainers in my area that I may call for help. I think Joep would be great for carraige rides!!
I am 28 years old and live in Deleware (USA) with my husband of 5 years and my two children, Cassidy (2years), and Brianna (2 months). I have a cat named Petey and I am a veterinarian Technician for small animals. In the spring time I also excercise thourghbreds at the race track but just for some extra cash. I havent done that though since last year since I was pregnant. So thats me.
Joep has been here for a week and doing well. I rode him twice already. Once with a saddle and once bareback. My favorite style of riding is bareback!! Friesians are perfect for it because they have such nicley shaped backs and there withers dont stick up. Thats about it. I hope to hear from others as well. I think its nice to get to know each other better since we all share a commen interest....FRIESIANS!!!!!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.