VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:20:20 08/10/06 Thu
Author: H.Marie
Subject: Missing Link
In reply to: kyla 's message, "ohhh dont bother" on 13:04:41 08/09/06 Wed

Has anyone ever tried the supplement Missing Link? I was reading the label and that has flax, sunflower seeds and kelp...et cetera...Lots of ingredients recommended for coat and hoof. I tried Black-as-Knight and it didn't help anything...fading, or hair and hoof growth. I haven't tried the sunflower seeds yet, though I've been told to add flax. I was thinking of trying a straight biotin supplement or maybe something like Hoof Flex supplement, which I think has Omega's in it as well? ugh...how confusing!

Then I'm also thinking, my gelding is by Jillis (whose a chestnut gene carrier) he may always fade out. Why bother with the supplements if he doesn't need them for his health.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.