VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:47:54 08/30/06 Wed
Author: Kelsey
Subject: subscriptions
In reply to: GC 's message, "Thanks, H. Marie........" on 19:30:20 08/29/06 Tue

Hmm... I have been dissapointed that they have had such a small number of issues. It is such a beautiful magazine. They have had calendars in past years, (I had one for 2005 I think) though not in this one.

Well it's no good me getting past issues, I've gotten them since the beginning...though now that I look at the back issues, I don't think I ever recieved Issue 1 of 2004. humm.

I can sympathize with them though. Its alot of work to run a magazine, and this one is such high quality, and from what I've noticed, probably shortstaffed. I know they already run a number of others, including the Andalusian registry magazine and the Pony issues. Plus they are have their own farms, etc. It's alot of have on your plate!

Maybe I'll see if they need help with anything...never hurts to volunteer, and it is such a nice magazine, I don't want to see it discontinued..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.