VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:29:22 08/31/06 Thu
Author: Kelsey
Subject: Whereabouts..
In reply to: Cameron 's message, "Liberty class" on 06:18:30 08/31/06 Thu

Whereabouts in Vermont are you (if it's alright for me to ask)? I've been a member of the NEFHC for quite a few years (I used to be the news correspondent), and just joined the FHCNE this year (I'm now their news correspondant). Depending on what you are looking for, it really can be great fun being part of the clubs, though I know it can be tough living in an out of the way location. I have friends from Maine and New York who often find it difficult to attend events with their horses, though they do stay active in the clubs by volunteering themselves.

Actually, my friends in NY used to live in VT and only just moved over the border. They might be reasonably nearby, and are great folks who really love their horses. They had the (suprise!) Grand Champ. 1st premie ster mare at last year's keur.
Hmm..lets see, they are from..Hebron, NY. You can see their website at: www.starlitridge.com.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.