VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:54:54 09/10/06 Sun
Author: Muriel
Subject: barefoot
In reply to: Megan 's message, "barefoot is better" on 05:14:48 09/10/06 Sun

Do you use these on the fronts only or front and back? I have the 'cracked hoof, farrier has tried twice, shoe won't stay on' problem with one of my gelding's hind feet. I finally today got an easy boot on well enough that I think it will stay on a bit. The last two times I put it on him, it lasted about 5 minutes... His foot shape did not work with the shape of the easy boot. Now that he's worn it down so much, I think it was a better fit. I'll have to look into the boa boots if this continues. I have nine more days until the farrier comes and then nine more until the Keuring... If the easy boot works I might have to delay the farrier so that more hoof grows and there will be more of a chance of shoes staying on for the keuring. What a crazy problem! By the way, I remember reading about you and Joep when you were waiting for him and when he arrived... How are you two doing? Is he adjusting to his new surroundings and are you in Friesian Heaven? Muriel

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.