VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:02:04 09/27/06 Wed
Author: Megan
Subject: work on it!
In reply to: Jill 's message, "Owning a friesian/friesian experience?" on 17:05:22 09/26/06 Tue

Hi Jill,
I have felt the way you did for a long time. I had the pleasure of riding a stallion as well and always wanted to own a friesian but thought I never could. They are expensive. Years went by and I still obcessed over the breed and just kept telling myself that I could probably not have one because I cant afford one. Than, I started changing my thinking and started to think more positive about it. I WILL OWN ONE SOON!!! I made the decision to sell everything I owned in order to get one. It was difficult but I did it. I sold everything I owned on ebay with the exception of my car and soul. My very own friesian came this past july from Holland. If you want it badly enough, Make it happen. I am in Delaware. If you are ever in the area let me know. I would be happy to introduce you to my boy. Good luck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.