VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:02:04 09/27/06 Wed
Author: Megan
Subject: work on it!
In reply to: Jill 's message, "Owning a friesian/friesian experience?" on 17:05:22 09/26/06 Tue

Hi Jill,
I have felt the way you did for a long time. I had the pleasure of riding a stallion as well and always wanted to own a friesian but thought I never could. They are expensive. Years went by and I still obcessed over the breed and just kept telling myself that I could probably not have one because I cant afford one. Than, I started changing my thinking and started to think more positive about it. I WILL OWN ONE SOON!!! I made the decision to sell everything I owned in order to get one. It was difficult but I did it. I sold everything I owned on ebay with the exception of my car and soul. My very own friesian came this past july from Holland. If you want it badly enough, Make it happen. I am in Delaware. If you are ever in the area let me know. I would be happy to introduce you to my boy. Good luck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.