VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:25:31 09/27/06 Wed
Author: H.Marie
Subject: Muriel!
In reply to: H.Marie 's message, "Training" on 13:48:11 09/26/06 Tue

Let me try this again...

I'm considering selling him because I've been out of work since July, and I'm his only provider. My original plan was to put both he (he's young and strong) and I (coming out of an eleven year hiatus from horses) back into training. Obviously I can't do that now. Being an adult back in the job pool after being let go from a job you had for nine years is really scary in and of itself, and I have been very depressed. The people in my life, horse-wise, are taking advantage of me, and to top it off I can't find anyone to lease him. Nothing's gone right...

I'm thinking the only logical step now is to sell him...

He's 8 yo, 15.2h 2nd premie (Jillis x Oege). He's soo~o gorgeous; I was hoping to try him for Star! He is young, strong but lovable with a very child-like personality. He does need work and confidence under saddle, but he does have a good attitude... he's sober and brave. Tends to be lazy. However, he is a ham so with training he would be a lovely show horse. I just love him!

As for the picture, take off the IMG tags and run the url. That should work. I don't know what happened...

Oh. I'm in northern New Jersey.

Anything else feel free to email me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.