VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:07:30 10/04/06 Wed
Author: Andrea
Subject: D.C.
In reply to: Jacque 's message, "To Andrea" on 11:24:16 10/04/06 Wed

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for your concern - yes Don Camillo is doing way better and responds nicely to the Marquis medication - he will be on it for 28 days. I am just glad I got a 2nd opinion because the first Vet thought he had Lyme and we treated him with Doxy for 10 days to no avail. Now D.C. also is eager again, looking perky and just almost old self again. This was a real scare and I know he must have contracted it at the old barn (bad quality hay and overpopulation of birds=droppings and with being exposed to it while standing in the stall for 20 hours a day?!), because this disease does not exist in Europe...

Anyway I am glad and relieved that my big black beauty is feeling better again and especially at the new barn he is in horse heaven - turned out all day on grass and during the night he has a nice and cozy stall with real shavings!

Andrea

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.