VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:30:37 10/10/06 Tue
Author: Kelsey
Subject: Yes..
In reply to: Kimberly 's message, "WOW" on 17:19:17 10/09/06 Mon

Yeah, they've been having some financial troubles since he was purchased..it it is very sad. The family loves him so much and have put alot of work into him. He looked so great at the keur this year..much improved over past years. And he is such a popular sire.
I'm hoping Iron Spring considers purchasing him. That way he'll stay on the East Coast, and we know he will get top notch care. They are selling him for less than they purchased him, so I'm hoping he isn't sold to some obscure person in the midwest. He needs to have a home where he gets tons of attention, good care and will be made easily available to potential breeders.

I'd hate to see him go to someone like the guy who bought Wibe 402.. who as far as we know, isn't even going to offer him for stud!

As for price, I would expect something around $450,000.

I wish he weren't leaving at all! He's the only stallion we've got in New England..and he only just arrived!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.