VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:21:38 10/27/06 Fri
Author: Kelsey
Subject: Keurs
In reply to: Jill 's message, "Equine Affaire" on 09:56:33 10/27/06 Fri

I might be at the Equine Affaire, either Thursday or Saturday. I'll be loitering around the Friesians of course, either in the C barn or the Breed Pavilion. And of course, you'll have to see the Breed Demo! When I find out where and when it is being held, I'll let you know.

Oh.. and you'll want to check out Clay Maier... who is the clinician doing long lining I believe. He is very friendly and has a great act with Friesians, where he rides one Friesian and long lines/drives the other in front of him at the same time.. And they gallop around and do jumps and obstacles and all sorts of things. He'll be in the evening Fantasia as well.

The keurs are not necissarily in the same place every year. Some areas of the country have a reliable, permanent location, but the Northeast for instance, usually changes sites year to year.
This last year there were three Inspections that might have been within distance for you:
Coatesville, PA
Cazenovia, NY
Northampton, MA

I don't know what the size of the NY keur was, but I think the PA and MA are certainly likely to be larger. I always go to the New England keur (MA this year) and we have had 60+ horses the last few years.

Anyway, keur season is over for this year, but you can expect to see the list of sites and dates for FPS keurs, here (probably on the Calendar Page) next summer/fall, when we hear where the keurs are being held.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Equine Affaire -- Joseph Myers, 05:34:35 11/06/06 Mon
  • Equine Affaire -- Jill, 14:03:21 11/06/06 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.