VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:51:46 10/30/06 Mon
Author: megan
Subject: The friesian sjees

Hello,
I saw a sjees for sale in mint condition but its rather pricey! Does anyone know what they are selling for? You cant find much info about them in the states and I did a search with the words "De Friese Sjees". I found several websites with great photos but its all in dutch and I dont speak a word of dutch (wish I could though). Anyway, I heard you can still buy them but they are made in Holland. Does anyone know of any websites that sell them that also have info in english?? I am very interested in purchasing one but want to know more about them and what they usually cost. I have no idea what they are worth. I asked someone close to me who owns a friesian and she said that they usually sell for 100,000.00 usd. Thats a lot. I found another person who said they sell for about 5,000.00 usd and yet one other person who said between 18 and 20,000.00 usd. There are huge differances there, so who is right? Can anyone help me out??? I do own the book "DE Friese sjees" but as most of you know, its written in dutch! The one I saw for sale is actaully in that book!
I would really love more info so anyone who has some to offer, please let me know. Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.