VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:57:44 11/27/06 Mon
Author: Kelsey
Subject: Welcome
In reply to: Donna 's message, "Frisian chat rooms?? forums??" on 01:35:20 11/27/06 Mon

Welcome back Donna! The website has certainly become much more active within the last year, so I hope you stick around!

I would recommend, if you are looking for more Friesian communities, to check out the Friesian Yahoo group, and the Friesian-List. Both are e-mail lists which deliver to your mailbox..there are a huge number of Friesian owners, breeders, scholars and fans on these two groups..which means you get a ton of e-mail (I suggest setting your account to digest on both of them) but there are some great resources there.

You can subscribe to Friesian-L by going to: http://ondercin.com/mailman/listinfo/friesian-l

And you can sign up for Friesian Yahoo Groups (you do need to make a free yahoo account for this one) by going to: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Friesians/

Both are -very- active. Some days it is not unusual to get hundreds of messages. (again.. it is much more manageable on Digest mode..but it can still be overwhelming)

Personally I can only take so much of them. I am subscribed to each, but I have to go on breaks occasionally and turn off the mail delivery, because the volume is just so huge, and I rarely have time to read it all. So just keep that in mind. It's a great resource and there are great people on there to build connections with...but can be a headache to deal with as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.