VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:05:16 12/07/06 Thu
Author: Terrie
Subject: Owning a Friesian/Friesian experience
In reply to: Jill 's message, "Owning a friesian/friesian experience?" on 17:05:22 09/26/06 Tue

Jill, you are certainly not alone here. Took me 5 years to get my (Dream) Friesian, but I have had her now for almost a year and I could not be happier with my choice!

Plan? Yes, and keep that dream, beccause dreams DO come true,if you want them to bad enough. Yup absolutely find a risch handsome guy that loves black horses and mary him.... Good luck on that! Oh and if he's got rich brothers, let everyone know, ok?? *grin*

Seriously, yes they are a tad on the pricey side, so just save your pennies! Most people I know scrimp on things like a car to get a better horse... I of course did it backwards. I got an expensive car, then a more expensive truck and then had to wait longer to get my horse. *sigh* Oh well. But yes you can have a plan, a budget, etc. and work toward it, or you can just wait until you can really afford the horse. As you well know, the purchase price is just the beginning.

But yes dreams do come true, so keep dreaming.
If you aren't yet a member of the Yahoo group 'Friesians' I highly recommend you join... many very generous folks in there, maybe someone near you that has horses you can ride/lease/play with, etc. Plus meeting good contacts when you are ready to get your friesian.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.