VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 13, 07:38:24pm
Author: Rosemary Ahearn
Subject: missing girl, the sister of a former OGQ dancer

Friends at Musikfest...this girl is the older sister of Angie Reichert, who used to dance with OGQ

Ellie Reichert went to Musikfest yesterday around 5PM and has not been back since. Her parents suspect she may be back at Musikfest again today. Her parents have tried to call her but it she will not reply to texts and calls go directly to voicemail. She was last seen wearing jean shorts, a dark top, and black shoes (possibly high tops). She may have a bag with her. Any info, no matter how trivial, is appreciated. Thanks all! I shared a photo on my FB page, but not sure if it can be seen by everyone since it was originally shared in a closed TKD group. Let me know if you can't and I will try to get another photo of her if I can.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.