VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 04, 11:08:44am
Author: 'Tricia Rosendale
Subject: Leos and Tights and Oireachtas! Oh! My!

Now is the time to get your order in if your dancer needs a leotard or tights for the Oireachtas for ceili teams as per the information we all received back in September's email. Please remember, dancers cannot wear the scoop necked leotard for the Oireachtas.

For those families waiting on new dresses and need CLRG approved alternate wear, the turtleneck leotard meets those standards and is a good backup, just in case.

I am doing an order through Capezio for leotards and tights - only - no skirts. I have secured a discount over the regular cost to assist our families.

An email was sent out from the school earlier this week. If you did not receive it or you did not see it and your dancer needs either tights or a turtleneck leotard or both, please email - pe82613 -at - gmail.com and I will send you the information.

Please know the order must go in by Monday morning in order to have these by the Davis/ Coyle feises.

If you have any questions, please post below.

(I can still take wigs for refurbishing after the Davis/Coyle feises next weekend - please send me an email to the same address to let me know you would like this service, thanks!)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.