VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:33:48 06/27/06 Tue
Author: RODNEY
Subject: THE BEST AND THE WORST ASIAN CANDIDATES

as time goes on ASIAN CANDIDATES are becoming more and more competitive in the Ms. Universe race .... and i beleive that it is not only INDIA and the PHILIPPINES among asians are the strong contenders .... Well Asians in this years Miss Universe are very strong here are the best and the worst asian candidates for this year...

BEST ASIANS

MISS INDONESIA - i love Nadine ... she is beautiful and base on her interviews she makes sense plus the fact that she has the height and the beauty - i want to see her in Top 5

MISS PHILIPPINES - Lia is full of class and bearing... they say you can se a person as intelligent just by mere looking at her and thats Lia... wait till you see her body beautiful in swimsuit competion i want to see her in Top 3

MISS LEBANON - Gabrielle is a doll like lady.... not with asian features though,,, but i also love her - i think in Top 15 and MS. PHOTOGENIC AWARD

MISS SRI LANKA - well its about time a sri-linkan be given an attention coz this time JACQUELINE is really one to beat. - i want to see her in TOP 5

DARK HORSE ( maybe will land in top 15 positions) are :

JAPAN ....but i guess she is overhyped... i dont think she is beautiful... and i dont like her extravagant upbringing.

INDIA ..... well she is not as beautiful as the past Ms. India's who always landed the TOP 10 positions but maybe we could see more of her.... a magic will bring her to the top 10 position

CHINA ..... She is adorable but very old fashion in pictures she needs a MAKE OVER

THAILAND... She has yet to lay many cards on her she is in fact beautiful ...also needs a make over

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.