VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:51:40 07/27/06 Thu
Author: nellie o (disgusted!)
Subject: Re: yeah right, from the land of domestic helpers and prostitues.
In reply to: singha beer 's message, "yeah right, from the land of domestic helpers and prostitues." on 20:17:25 07/12/06 Wed

Shame on you! Philippines is a great nation with beautiful man and women. In the U.S.A., we have the same type of men and women. There are ugly and beautiful; handsome and very handsome men. American women some have natural beauty and some are made of plastic. So, where are you from good person? Why say bad words to Miss Philippines? Maybe your country is full of puta and maids-like Mexican, Puerto Rican South American maids in my country. I will be happy that these illegal alien be shall be thrown out of my country. However, not all Filipino because most of them are nurses and doctors. How about you? Ah, you are a friggin maid and puta! I feel sorry for you, idiot! How about you? Ah, you are a fuckin' maid yourself! I feel sorry for you, idiot!
Look at yourself at the mirror before you judge a nation.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.