VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:56:30 05/29/07 Tue
Author: BK
Subject: Sentiments

First of all, I am very pleased and proud to see an Asian girl win after 7 years and Japan winning after 48 years!!!

The top 5 were indeed a strong bunch and I really think it's a pity that Thailand went off the 1st round instead of flabby Angola which she should have failed in swimsuit round.

I love every lady who made it as this year we don't see all the latinas dominating the pageant. The freshfaces and charms of different ladies from all corners of the world start getting noticed by the judges. Korea was the prettiest lady this pageant. The face of the pageant.

Some delegates who didn't make it were a pity.
Colombia
Spain
Peru
South Africa
Philippines
Puerto Rico though I dislike her

Miss Ruth Award ???
Face of the Pageant - Korea.
I have been a fan of Paula Andrea Betancourt Miss Colombia 1993 and since then every year I pray for Colombia to make it. These years I have grown to support Japan, Korea, China and even nice Latins. Anyone who's deserving.

Congrat's to Japan for winning once again and really think that Philippines was one deserving semi-finalist. Maybe her ugly gown (someone said tribute to Lupita Jones, for crying out loud) ruined her chance!!!

How many years do we see 4 Asians making the semis. Let's be happy!!!

Venezuela was said to be over-confident with Brazil and she didn't know Japan was still standing aside during coronation. She thought Brazil and her were top 2 so she moved forward. How shameful after that!!!??? Right?

Brazil thought that she was gonna win hands down. Trump doesn't need a nanny. She's like India's elder sister. Same kinda look.

Philippines please send the right girl. Maggie would be great.

:P

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.