VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:00:40 10/07/05 Fri
Author: bobbi
Subject: you still don't get it
In reply to: John Bull 's message, "I thought so too Laith.." on 11:05:39 10/07/05 Fri

I'm not angry. The JRP is amusement only.

The 'show' you talk about like the flashing colors is due to the fact of posting "document.bgColor" about 50 different times. While trying to use a 'Table' Nemesis fucked up the existing table. He posted no code to resize the table. He tried to correct his bad code and the larger table resulted from the content not code.

I know exactly how Nemmy-pooh stumbled upon the 'technique' and the results you were astounded with were from LACK of skill and understanding. Which is exactly why I did not share the knowledge. It's like giving a toddler a key to test drive a Ferrari. Too much vehicle for an inexperienced driver.

I tried helping you with your script John, but your pal Miller Lite thought provoking and insulting me was more appropriate than conceding that maybe I do know more about 'puters than he. So if you want respect you earn it by showing respect. If anyone can explain even simply how and why it works (Voy or JRP), I may be willing to give a more detailed explanation of the how and why. Even driving requires a test of knowledge and skill before one is permitted to be on the road. There are too many reckless drivers on the information super-highway, like we need 3-4 more.

From now on I will refrain from 'taunting', please try and do the same. Until then do not expect any free tips.

;-)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.