VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:05:47 09/17/13 Tue
Author: Colleen Ryman
Subject: Re: Injured Pet Chicken
In reply to: D C T -- friendly poultry orthopedist 's message, "Re: Injured Pet Chicken" on 22:02:10 09/16/13 Mon

Pearl was hatched approximately mid June 2013. She and a hatch mate were purchased together. Pearl was the larger of the two. Today Pearl is the smallest. The vet prescribed an antibiotic to use in their water. Nothing else. I have been feeding her separate as she is pushed around by the others. At night she sleeps in the house as she has no meat on her bones.
During the day she is with the others to maintain her identity. Pearl is a happy spirited youg lady and I would rather not put her down. I will try to capture photos and possibly video and send them your way. Thanks for listening to Pearls needs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.