VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, August 12 2017, 0:23:47
Author: aradd
Subject: Re: Suprise maze stuff
In reply to: Argon 's message, "Re: Suprise maze stuff" on Fri, August 11 2017, 5:25:58

yeah. now i remember the site. but i have not download any special animal photos for a long time. but the site was big, as i remember it.

>makloox was not an artist. His site had many pictures
>male of animal genitalia. It was the best site I knew
>of like it but now it seems to be down.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- aradd, Sat, August 12 2017, 1:25:37 [1]

the link in the maze is now fixed and i got a reply from wookie that the drawing is not made by him.

thanx for the help.

aradd

>yeah. now i remember the site. but i have not download
>any special animal photos for a long time. but the
>site was big, as i remember it.
>
>>makloox was not an artist. His site had many pictures
>>male of animal genitalia. It was the best site I knew
>>of like it but now it seems to be down.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- Argon, Sat, August 12 2017, 15:43:36 [1]

I'll keep looking for that one then. Here's more stuff.

The "Go back to side 1" link at the bottom of the page here dosen't work:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/001_010/Page002.htm




more by supon:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37425

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_0558.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_0856.png



these are from Mamono Musume to no Seikatsu ~Alraune no Baai~:
https://vndb.org/v3389

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1159.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1160.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1161.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1162.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1163.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1164.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1165.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1166.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1172.jpeg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- aradd, Sat, August 12 2017, 19:33:17 [1]

yeah. thanx for the information and the missing link have being fixed also the drawings here is removed from the server.

thanx for your help

aradd

>I'll keep looking for that one then. Here's more
>stuff.
>
>The "Go back to side 1" link at the bottom of the page
>here dosen't work:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/001_010/Page002
>.htm
>
>
>
>
>more by supon:
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37425
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_0558.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_0856.png
>
>
>
>these are from Mamono Musume to no Seikatsu ~Alraune
>no Baai~:
>https://vndb.org/v3389
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1159.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1160.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1161.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1162.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1163.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1164.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1165.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1166.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1172.jpeg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- Argon, Sun, August 13 2017, 15:11:10 [1]