VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, August 18 2017, 0:03:22
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: Suprise maze stuff
In reply to: aradd 's message, "Re: Suprise maze stuff" on Wed, August 16 2017, 3:29:12


Say Arrad, how many of these artists say yes or no when you ask about putting their work up? Do many agree?




another by pukao:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=20851

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_1454.gif




more by supon:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37425

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1353.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1291.jpg




this is by spitfire:
http://spittfireart.tumblr.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Equine/Colour/iDQhU.jpg




this is by sagemonn:
http://yiff.ru/sagemonn/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Bull/c419751f.jpg




this is by dutch:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dutch/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Bull/gnomevstauren.jpg




this is by felis ovum:
http://katzeh.fur.bz/
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12767

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Naga/f_1163207939217.jpg




this is by markie:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonesslife/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_1841.jpg




this is by mrmadhead:
http://madheadarts.tumblr.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Naga/6b599cd1c14e22faf95e700ccfe3e8af.png




these are by okayado:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=267014

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1497.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1507.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1521.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1523.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1839.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1096.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1091.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1109.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1126.jpg




this is by kabukihomewood:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kabukihomewood/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/My_Little_Porny/Discordfluttershy.png




this is more by karbo:
http://karbo.deviantart.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1410.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1418.jpg




this is by tegerio:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tegerio/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Insect/Exotic_0387.jpg




this is by kraicar:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kraicar/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colour/kraicar_request2.jpg




this is by wuf:
http://furaffinity.net/user/wuf

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colour/wuf_wolf-yiff-color.png




this is by zophia:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zophia/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colour/zophia_wolves.jpg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- aradd, Sun, August 20 2017, 1:17:12 [1]

the artists from japan i never ask for permission as there is some problem with the language, even if there is possible to use a translate program it is not 100% correct that it can be ok with the answer and question.
for the rest of the artist request it is not easy to get any new artists as this site have no drama or comments and many today need to have add comments about things. thats one thing that many is on facebook these days. i am not.

aradd
>
>Say Arrad, how many of these artists say yes or no
>when you ask about putting their work up? Do many
>agree?
>
>
>
>
>another by pukao:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=20851
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_1454.gif
>
>
>
>
>more by supon:
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37425
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1353.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1291.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by spitfire:
>http://spittfireart.tumblr.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Equine/Colour/iDQhU.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by sagemonn:
>http://yiff.ru/sagemonn/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Bull/c419751f.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by dutch:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dutch/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Bull/gnomevstauren.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by felis ovum:
>http://katzeh.fur.bz/
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12767
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/f_1163207939217.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by markie:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonesslife/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_1841.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by mrmadhead:
>http://madheadarts.tumblr.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/6b599cd1c14e22faf95e700ccfe3e8af.pn
>g
>
>
>
>
>these are by okayado:
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=267014
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1497.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1507.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1521.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1523.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1839.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1096.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1091.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1109.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1126.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by kabukihomewood:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kabukihomewood/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/My_Little
>_Porny/Discordfluttershy.png
>
>
>
>
>this is more by karbo:
>http://karbo.deviantart.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1410.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1418.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by tegerio:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tegerio/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/Exotic_0387.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by kraicar:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kraicar/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colou
>r/kraicar_request2.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by wuf:
>http://furaffinity.net/user/wuf
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colou
>r/wuf_wolf-yiff-color.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by zophia:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zophia/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colou
>r/zophia_wolves.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- aradd, Sun, August 20 2017, 18:29:54 [1]

so now all drawings that you have linked here is removed.

thanx for you help

aradd

>the artists from japan i never ask for permission as
>there is some problem with the language, even if there
>is possible to use a translate program it is not 100%
>correct that it can be ok with the answer and question.
>for the rest of the artist request it is not easy to
>get any new artists as this site have no drama or
>comments and many today need to have add comments
>about things. thats one thing that many is on facebook
>these days. i am not.
>
>aradd
>>
>>Say Arrad, how many of these artists say yes or no
>>when you ask about putting their work up? Do many
>>agree?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>another by pukao:
>>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=20851
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_1454.gif
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>more by supon:
>>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37425
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1353.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1291.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by spitfire:
>>http://spittfireart.tumblr.com/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Woman/Equine/Colour/iDQhU.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by sagemonn:
>>http://yiff.ru/sagemonn/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Woman/Bull/c419751f.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by dutch:
>>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dutch/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Woman/Bull/gnomevstauren.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by felis ovum:
>>http://katzeh.fur.bz/
>>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12767
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/f_1163207939217.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by markie:
>>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonesslife/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/No_1841.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by mrmadhead:
>>http://madheadarts.tumblr.com/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Naga/6b599cd1c14e22faf95e700ccfe3e8af.p
>n
>>g
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>these are by okayado:
>>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=267014
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1497.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1507.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1521.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1523.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1839.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1096.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1091.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1109.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1126.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by kabukihomewood:
>>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kabukihomewood/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/My_Littl
>e
>>_Porny/Discordfluttershy.png
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is more by karbo:
>>http://karbo.deviantart.com/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1410.jpg
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/No_1418.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by tegerio:
>>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tegerio/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Men/Insect/Exotic_0387.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by kraicar:
>>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kraicar/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colo
>u
>>r/kraicar_request2.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by wuf:
>>http://furaffinity.net/user/wuf
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colo
>u
>>r/wuf_wolf-yiff-color.png
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is by zophia:
>>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zophia/
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog_Colo
>u
>>r/zophia_wolves.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Suprise maze stuff -- Argon, Tue, August 22 2017, 4:30:58 [1]