VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, January 07 2018, 17:36:35
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct
In reply to: aradd 's message, "Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct" on Thu, January 04 2018, 19:11:00

Would a different ftp program work?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Mon, January 08 2018, 23:45:30 [1]

no sorry to say. i use http://www.coreftp.com/
it is one of the best ftp software out here and i use it for over 15 years. it also can handle the security key for wereanimal.net server as a password is not enough to access it.

aradd

>Would a different ftp program work?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- Argon, Wed, January 10 2018, 2:56:40 [1]

Oh that sounds complicated, I wish I knew computers better. I only understand the basics.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Fri, January 12 2018, 1:51:17 [1]

yeah
i have send a pm to techwolfs furaffinity account.
this is what i can do. now everyone needs to wait...

aradd

>Oh that sounds complicated, I wish I knew computers
>better. I only understand the basics.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Wed, January 24 2018, 23:26:02 [1]

wereanimal.net is still not working. i check it 4 times/week.
so far no reply or information from techwolf.

aradd

>yeah
>i have send a pm to techwolfs furaffinity account.
>this is what i can do. now everyone needs to wait...
>
>aradd
>
>>Oh that sounds complicated, I wish I knew computers
>>better. I only understand the basics.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- Argon, Fri, January 26 2018, 4:26:31 [1]

I wish I could fix it. I could give you maze updates anyway if you want them, for example:


this is from the game Kegaretaeiyu:
https://vndb.org/v3956

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1121089792861.jpg




this is from the game Daibancho ~Big Bang Age~:
https://vndb.org/v299

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1148561088652.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Sun, January 28 2018, 6:17:22 [1]

yes there is a good idea to post the maze updates. i will fix it on my harddisk and if the server start to work again. it will be uploaded online.

aradd

>I wish I could fix it. I could give you maze updates
>anyway if you want them, for example:
>
>
>this is from the game Kegaretaeiyu:
>https://vndb.org/v3956
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1121089792861.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from the game Daibancho ~Big Bang Age~:
>https://vndb.org/v299
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1148561088652.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Tue, April 17 2018, 19:38:24 [1]

i got a reply from techwolf and he will check some stuff with the server. maybe it will be later possible to add some movie file again...

aradd

>yes there is a good idea to post the maze updates. i
>will fix it on my harddisk and if the server start to
>work again. it will be uploaded online.
>
>aradd
>
>>I wish I could fix it. I could give you maze updates
>>anyway if you want them, for example:
>>
>>
>>this is from the game Kegaretaeiyu:
>>https://vndb.org/v3956
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1121089792861.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>this is from the game Daibancho ~Big Bang Age~:
>>https://vndb.org/v299
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Bea
>s
>>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1148561088652.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- Argon, Tue, April 17 2018, 21:32:17 [1]

That sounds good. What kind of movie do you have?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Wed, April 18 2018, 19:17:10 [1]

it can be an idea to add some artists that make movies and also it can be possible to add some new movies in kondor, for example the equine section.

aradd

>That sounds good. What kind of movie do you have?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- Argon, Thu, April 19 2018, 6:07:35 [1]

That is great I always love new stallion and semen movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Tue, July 17 2018, 10:37:50 [1]

wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not online at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it worked, the ftp part of the server is still not working correct as it is not possible to add or remove any of the zip and movie files.

aradd

>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Thu, July 19 2018, 22:46:41 [1]

a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.

aradd

>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not online
>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it
>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>working correct as it is not possible to add or remove
>any of the zip and movie files.
>
>aradd
>
>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Sat, July 21 2018, 15:53:36 [1]

well, techwolf was fast to fix the server online again.
that means it is update time very soon.

>a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.
>
>aradd
>
>>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not online
>>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it
>>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>>working correct as it is not possible to add or remove
>>any of the zip and movie files.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.