VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, February 11 2018, 23:08:56
Author: Argon
Subject: Maze 4


a second picture from this comic:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/jigokuhen00/imgs/e/8/e88280f6.jpg

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Misc_Alone_Pages/001_010/Page001.htm




this is Cha Comics new page, he must have the rest of this comic:
https://inkbunny.net/lobozamora

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Known_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Cha_Comics/001_010/Page001.htm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> Re: Maze 4 -- Argon, Wed, February 14 2018, 17:02:27 [1]


this is by regourso:
https://regourso.deviantart.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/1468027004900-3.jpg




this is by spackered:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/spackered/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/3053076.jpeg




this is by Th3uglyF4c3:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=17391413

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/3114813.jpeg




this is by karakylia:
https://krl-3.tumblr.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/335fff2fa4d4192336126be7c8d7589f.jpg




this is by custapple:
https://custapple.tumblr.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/7576f5048f54f25c68c22c2cfbe71e8f.jpg




this is by happylittlecloud:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/happylittlecloud/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/1468028298617-0.jpg




this is by Aoi:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=251263

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/1653190.jpeg




this is by Gensokyo-man:
http://gensokyo-man.deviantart.com/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/28e80dcced8cdb31ca242732948ce804bb6b409a.jpeg




this is by Akitokit:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2546568

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/2971078.jpeg




this is by クマイチ:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=906287

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/312775_final_fantasy_ix_freya_crescent.png

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Maze 4 -- aradd, Thu, February 15 2018, 6:13:31 [1]

yes, very good work argon.
i have now fixed this.

aradd

>
>this is by regourso:
>https://regourso.deviantart.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/1468027004900-3.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by spackered:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/spackered/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/3053076.jpeg
>
>
>
>
>this is by Th3uglyF4c3:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=17391413
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/3114813.jpeg
>
>
>
>
>this is by karakylia:
>https://krl-3.tumblr.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/335fff2fa4d41923361
>26be7c8d7589f.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by custapple:
>https://custapple.tumblr.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/7576f5048f54f25c68c
>22c2cfbe71e8f.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by happylittlecloud:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/happylittlecloud/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/1468028298617-0
>.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by Aoi:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=251263
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/1653190.jpeg
>
>
>
>
>this is by Gensokyo-man:
>http://gensokyo-man.deviantart.com/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/28e80dcced8cdb3
>1ca242732948ce804bb6b409a.jpeg
>
>
>
>
>this is by Akitokit:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2546568
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/2971078.jpeg
>
>
>
>
>this is by クマイチ:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=906287
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/312775_final_fa
>ntasy_ix_freya_crescent.png

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Maze 4 -- Argon, Thu, February 15 2018, 16:26:59 [1]


this is by kyuuri:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1170224

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/531159b9349d304316281062ed49d6cf.png




this is by 鍋嶋あきら:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=49233

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/926291_lilligant_pokemon.png




this is by purplekecleon:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/purplekecleon/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/a49cefc46a0905408813b2160a263950.png




this is by kamaboko:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3857704

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/b5fCcaD.png




this is by mizone:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2686539

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Bcbbd88c3012a60231ae2fedf2eda091d3fadd38.jpg




these are by ponyboy618:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=16301271

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Derpi-3241959.jpeg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Derpi-3241960.jpeg




this is by omie:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Omie/profile

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Exotic_0599.jpg




this is from the game Sengoku Rance:
https://vndb.org/v487

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Exotic_1018.jpg




this is by ピンクセレブ恙:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12138436

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/fb73b39e51bf1e9897f09d6cb2442b6f9854240a.jpeg




this is by vanja:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanja/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/furries-39.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Maze 4 -- aradd, Thu, February 15 2018, 19:25:56 [1]

yes. fantastic work argon!
this is now fixed on my harddisk.

aradd

>
>this is by kyuuri:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1170224
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/531159b9349d304
>316281062ed49d6cf.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by 鍋嶋あきら:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=49233
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/926291_lilligan
>t_pokemon.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by purplekecleon:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/purplekecleon/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/a49cefc46a09054
>08813b2160a263950.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by kamaboko:
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3857704
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/b5fCcaD.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by mizone:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2686539
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Bcbbd88c3012a60
>231ae2fedf2eda091d3fadd38.jpg
>
>
>
>
>these are by ponyboy618:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=16301271
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Derpi-3241959.j
>peg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Derpi-3241960.j
>peg
>
>
>
>
>this is by omie:
>http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Omie/profile
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Exotic_0599.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from the game Sengoku Rance:
>https://vndb.org/v487
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/Exotic_1018.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by ピンクセレブ恙:
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12138436
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/fb73b39e51bf1e9
>897f09d6cb2442b6f9854240a.jpeg
>
>
>
>
>this is by vanja:
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanja/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/furries-39.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 4 -- Argon, Thu, February 15 2018, 21:10:38 [1]