VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, February 19 2018, 19:30:02
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: Maze 4
In reply to: Argon 's message, "Re: Maze 4" on Sat, February 17 2018, 3:30:30

Disappointing discoveries:

these are by miravi but his site seems to be dead:
http://www.artofmiravi.com/
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=miravi

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/05.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/Alienfun.jpg




this is by togami masaki but his site seems to be dead:
http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~togami/
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=togami_masaki

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1129079548746.png




this is by yone88 but his site seems to be dead:
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/yone88

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_0483.png




this is by kanmeros but his account seems to be dead:
https://kanmeros.deviantart.com/art/A-Neopet-named-Uni-5748678

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/BW_Nudity/pegasifemale.jpg




this is by manawolf but it seems her account is dead:
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Sarah-Wheeler

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/Colour_Nudity/PTHINGS2.JPG

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 4 -- aradd, Tue, February 20 2018, 12:55:07 [1]

yeah. it happens to often that artist disappear from internet. but the info you have added seems to be correct and if the site starts to work again, i will add some artist with a request. maybe there is possible to get in contact with them that way.

aradd

>Disappointing discoveries:
>
>these are by miravi but his site seems to be dead:
>http://www.artofmiravi.com/
>https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=mira
>vi
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/05.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/Alienfun.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by togami masaki but his site seems to be dead:
>http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~togami/
>https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=to
>gami_masaki
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/1129079548746.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by yone88 but his site seems to be dead:
>http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/yone88
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_0483.png
>
>
>
>
>this is by kanmeros but his account seems to be dead:
>https://kanmeros.deviantart.com/art/A-Neopet-named-Uni-
>5748678
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/BW_Nudity
>/pegasifemale.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is by manawolf but it seems her account is dead:
>http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Sarah-Wheeler
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/Colour_Nu
>dity/PTHINGS2.JPG

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 4 -- Argon, Tue, February 20 2018, 16:30:22 [1]