VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, March 05 2018, 4:26:20
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: Maze 5
In reply to: aradd 's message, "Re: Maze 5" on Sun, March 04 2018, 21:06:05

Have any of the artists agreed to let you post their work?


this is from a comic called UNDER-WATER:
https://hitomi.la/galleries/134196.html

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Bull/001_010/Page001.htm




this is by OptionalTypo:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/OptionalTypo/profile

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/017.jpg




this is from the comic rising sun but I could only find a torrent:
http://btkitty.pet/torrent/BcEJAQAgCASwSvwncRCwfwS3ETrk_LCm2WyrrAEMUBiJq11uafIB.html

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/1105865926392.jpg




this is from a comic called Syokusyu Hime:
https://asmhentai.com/g/110799/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119416346637.jpg




this is from a comic called FRAGiLE:
https://e-hentai.org/g/161593/010da05ce2/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119456635406.jpg




this is from a comic called I.D. Comic Vol.4 Haisetsu Shimai:
https://hitomi.la/galleries/69635.html

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119495270946.jpg




this is from a comic called Look Out 36:
https://e-hentai.org/g/834247/637cf185fd/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/1120440024852.jpg




this is from a comic called V-MAX G-PRO:
https://e-hentai.org/g/200676/c80ad1cfd4/

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/1120922455226.jpg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 5 -- aradd, Wed, March 07 2018, 15:55:41 [1]

I have not asked any of the artist for permission to post their artwork as the server is not working. it is also more urgent things that must be fixed. a few of the posts here was already fixed on my harddisk but not fixed online.
also the under water comic is added on the site, but the name is not correct so thanx for that information.
the torrent is not working and that was unlucky...

regards

aradd

>Have any of the artists agreed to let you post their
>work?
>
>
>this is from a comic called UNDER-WATER:
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/134196.html
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Bull/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>
>
>
>this is by OptionalTypo:
>http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/OptionalTypo/profile
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/017.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from the comic rising sun but I could only
>find a torrent:
>http://btkitty.pet/torrent/BcEJAQAgCASwSvwncRCwfwS3ETrk
>_LCm2WyrrAEMUBiJq11uafIB.html
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/110586592639
>2.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from a comic called Syokusyu Hime:
>https://asmhentai.com/g/110799/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/111941634663
>7.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from a comic called FRAGiLE:
>https://e-hentai.org/g/161593/010da05ce2/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/111945663540
>6.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from a comic called I.D. Comic Vol.4 Haisetsu
>Shimai:
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/69635.html
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/111949527094
>6.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from a comic called Look Out 36:
>https://e-hentai.org/g/834247/637cf185fd/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/112044002485
>2.jpg
>
>
>
>
>this is from a comic called V-MAX G-PRO:
>https://e-hentai.org/g/200676/c80ad1cfd4/
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Misc_Animals/Misc_Alone_Pages/112092245522
>6.jpg

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 5 -- Argon, Wed, March 07 2018, 16:28:29 [1]