VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, April 09 2018, 20:26:09
Author: aradd
Subject: Re: Maze 7
In reply to: Argon 's message, "Re: Maze 7" on Sun, April 08 2018, 21:05:11

i got a reply from mark stretch and this was a edited version. it is now removed. i will add the original version in a later update.

aradd

>
>Another by Heriyama:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/Centaur_Female_BW/117375543856.pn
>g
>
>
>I'm sure this was made by stellos:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/Centaur_Male/centaur.jpg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 7 -- Argon, Tue, April 10 2018, 3:30:28 [1]

I knew that picture looked familiar.


These are by Maris Comics the same people who made Super Police and Excluisive 7:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_05.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_03.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_02.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_01.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/art7.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_09.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_08.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_07.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_06.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_10.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_11.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_15.jpg

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc_Animals_Colour/Super_Police_by_Maris_Comics/001_010/Page001.htm
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc_Animals_Colour/Excluisive_7/001_010/Page001.htm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 7 -- aradd, Wed, April 11 2018, 2:44:29 [1]

yeah.
thanx for this information and the drawings are now
removed.

aradd

>I knew that picture looked familiar.
>
>
>These are by Maris Comics the same people who made
>Super Police and Excluisive 7:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_05.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_03.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_02.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_01.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/art7.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_09.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_08.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_07.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_06.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_10.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_11.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/b44_15.jpg
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc
>_Animals_Colour/Super_Police_by_Maris_Comics/001_010/Pa
>ge001.htm
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc
>_Animals_Colour/Excluisive_7/001_010/Page001.htm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.