VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, April 17 2018, 21:32:17
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct
In reply to: aradd 's message, "Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct" on Tue, April 17 2018, 19:38:24

That sounds good. What kind of movie do you have?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Wed, April 18 2018, 19:17:10 [1]

it can be an idea to add some artists that make movies and also it can be possible to add some new movies in kondor, for example the equine section.

aradd

>That sounds good. What kind of movie do you have?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- Argon, Thu, April 19 2018, 6:07:35 [1]

That is great I always love new stallion and semen movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Tue, July 17 2018, 10:37:50 [1]

wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not online at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it worked, the ftp part of the server is still not working correct as it is not possible to add or remove any of the zip and movie files.

aradd

>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Thu, July 19 2018, 22:46:41 [1]

a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.

aradd

>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not online
>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it
>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>working correct as it is not possible to add or remove
>any of the zip and movie files.
>
>aradd
>
>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Sat, July 21 2018, 15:53:36 [1]

well, techwolf was fast to fix the server online again.
that means it is update time very soon.

>a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.
>
>aradd
>
>>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not online
>>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it
>>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>>working correct as it is not possible to add or remove
>>any of the zip and movie files.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Sat, December 15 2018, 0:20:18 [1]

well, it seems that wereanimal.net is offline. i have not contacted techwolf yet. i will wait until sunday night.
if the server is not online at that time, i will send a pm to techwolf...

aradd

>well, techwolf was fast to fix the server online again.
>that means it is update time very soon.
>
>>a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not
>online
>>>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it
>>>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>>>working correct as it is not possible to add or
>remove
>>>any of the zip and movie files.
>>>
>>>aradd
>>>
>>>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Mon, December 17 2018, 19:00:08 [1]

i have sent a pm to techwolf and now we only have to wait...

aradd


>well, it seems that wereanimal.net is offline. i have
>not contacted techwolf yet. i will wait until sunday
>night.
>if the server is not online at that time, i will send
>a pm to techwolf...
>
>aradd
>
>>well, techwolf was fast to fix the server online
>again.
>>that means it is update time very soon.
>>
>>>a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.
>>>
>>>aradd
>>>
>>>>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not
>>online
>>>>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as it
>>>>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>>>>working correct as it is not possible to add or
>>remove
>>>>any of the zip and movie files.
>>>>
>>>>aradd
>>>>
>>>>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>>>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: wereanimal.net is not working correct -- aradd, Sat, January 05 2019, 4:12:00 [1]

i have not got any reply from techwolf, so far, and as
everyone here can see, the site is still offline.
i will now stop working with the reconstruction for the
artist section as there is not sure that the site returns.

aradd

>i have sent a pm to techwolf and now we only have to
>wait...
>
>aradd
>
>
>>well, it seems that wereanimal.net is offline. i have
>>not contacted techwolf yet. i will wait until sunday
>>night.
>>if the server is not online at that time, i will send
>>a pm to techwolf...
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>well, techwolf was fast to fix the server online
>>again.
>>>that means it is update time very soon.
>>>
>>>>a pm is sent to techwolf, the webserver sponsor.
>>>>
>>>>aradd
>>>>
>>>>>wereanimal.net is offline. if the server is not
>>>online
>>>>>at thursday i will send a pm to techwolf. even as
>it
>>>>>worked, the ftp part of the server is still not
>>>>>working correct as it is not possible to add or
>>>remove
>>>>>any of the zip and movie files.
>>>>>
>>>>>aradd
>>>>>
>>>>>>That is great I always love new stallion and semen
>>>>>>movies.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.