VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 03 2018, 1:36:04
Author: aradd
Subject: Re: Maze 9
In reply to: Argon 's message, "Re: Maze 9" on Wed, May 02 2018, 16:29:29

excellent work argon.
this is now fixed. i dont think i will contact catwolf abouth this drawing as it seems to be commersial.

aradd


>
>This is by Linsey-Huish:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/Colour/ze
>braegypt.jpg
>
>http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Linsey-Huish/index01-b
>y-date.html
>
>
>
>
>This is by Paper Wings:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog/BW/13
>6587296022.jpg
>
>https://www.furaffinity.net/user/paper-wings
>
>
>
>
>This is by gideon:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/BW/mattha
>is_gideonac07.jpg
>
>https://gideonhoss.deviantart.com/
>
>
>
>
>This is by misfitscribbles:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/BW_Adult/
>misfitscribbles_finallydahliasmex.png.jpg
>
>https://www.furaffinity.net/user/misfitscribbles/
>
>
>
>
>This is by dark-moltres:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kandor/The_Maze/BW_Adult/
>Princess_Celestiadark-moltres.png
>
>https://www.furaffinity.net/user/dark-moltres/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 9 -- Argon, Sat, May 05 2018, 3:11:14 [1]


This is by mayoineko:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Equine/Horse/adfbbad4535c5361c13597bf8b58e262fc79e97d.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=15573




This is by ilzombie:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/BPrazKO.png

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/lizombie




This is by AraElkins:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/1156766.jpeg

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/araelkins/




This is by KGBigelow:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/Applejack_KGBigelow_MEME_engineer_me_gusta_team_fortress_2.jpg

https://kgbigelow.deviantart.com/




This is by Full Stop:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/1282879.png

https://fullstopsonestopbuttshop.tumblr.com/




This is by boggle:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/BoggleTwilight_Sparkle.png

http://bogglerule34.tumblr.com/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 9 -- aradd, Sat, May 05 2018, 7:13:31 [1]

yes. thanx for this work. i have now removed the drawings from the maze. i am working the nearest days so i have not time to fix any new updates, as it looks right now.

aradd

>
>This is by mayoineko:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/Horse/adfbbad4535c5361c13597bf8b5
>8e262fc79e97d.jpg
>
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=15573
>
>
>
>
>This is by ilzombie:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/BPrazKO.pn
>g
>
>https://www.furaffinity.net/user/lizombie
>
>
>
>
>This is by AraElkins:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/1156766.jp
>eg
>
>https://www.furaffinity.net/user/araelkins/
>
>
>
>
>This is by KGBigelow:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/Applejack_
>KGBigelow_MEME_engineer_me_gusta_team_fortress_2.jpg
>
>https://kgbigelow.deviantart.com/
>
>
>
>
>This is by Full Stop:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/1282879.pn
>g
>
>https://fullstopsonestopbuttshop.tumblr.com/
>
>
>
>
>This is by boggle:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Equine/My_Little_Porny-Colour/BoggleTwil
>ight_Sparkle.png
>
>http://bogglerule34.tumblr.com/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze 9 -- Argon, Sun, May 06 2018, 17:31:18 [1]