VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, June 13 2018, 23:20:41
Author: aradd
Subject: Re: Maze
In reply to: Argon 's message, "Re: Maze" on Tue, June 12 2018, 16:34:47

i have sent a pm to sefeiren and will wait until tomorrow to see if i get any reply. i will wait to fix the links until then.

regards

aradd
>
>I found the specific manga this image belongs to:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1077.jpg
>
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/262727.html
>
>
>
>
>ask sefeiren if he made this:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/120266165546.jpg
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/270
>
>
>
>
>This is by fourball:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/4ball_digimon_gatom
>on.png
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/18619
>
>
>
>
>This is by furball:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/714.png
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/680

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze -- aradd, Fri, June 15 2018, 0:14:04 [1]

i got a reply from sefeiren that he have not done that drawing so it is still in the maze.
the other drawings is now removed.
thanx argon for your help!

aradd

>
>I found the specific manga this image belongs to:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Exotic_1077.jpg
>
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/262727.html
>
>
>
>
>ask sefeiren if he made this:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/120266165546.jpg
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/270
>
>
>
>
>This is by fourball:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/4ball_digimon_gatom
>on.png
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/18619
>
>
>
>
>This is by furball:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/BW/714.png
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/680

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze -- Argon, Fri, June 15 2018, 16:18:45 [1]

Ok

This is by redthedrawfag:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/860855c55eabf6e85a224178abf1d86f.jpeg

https://www.patreon.com/RedtheDrawfag




This is by yuki-chi:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/d8ce6ceacf852f1e9e6137b57d99d3f9.png

https://e621.net/artist/show/915




This is an edit from Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku~:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_2612.jpg

https://hitomi.la/galleries/79218.html
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/220164




This is by tomotsuka haruomi:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_2248.jpg

https://danbooru.donmai.us/artists/13698




This is from the game Monmusu Quest!:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Sex.jpg

https://vndb.org/v17046

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze -- aradd, Mon, June 18 2018, 16:41:39 [1]

yeah
this is now fixed. very good work. the game
Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku didnt have much beast content so i decided that when it will be added online later i will only put the beast drawing from it online.
thanx for your help.

aradd

>Ok
>
>This is by redthedrawfag:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/860855c55eabf6e
>85a224178abf1d86f.jpeg
>
>https://www.patreon.com/RedtheDrawfag
>
>
>
>
>This is by yuki-chi:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Furry_with_Humans/Colour/d8ce6ceacf852f1
>e9e6137b57d99d3f9.png
>
>https://e621.net/artist/show/915
>
>
>
>
>This is an edit from Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou
>Rannyuuroku~:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_2612.jpg
>
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/79218.html
>https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/220164
>
>
>
>
>This is by tomotsuka haruomi:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/No_2248.jpg
>
>https://danbooru.donmai.us/artists/13698
>
>
>
>
>This is from the game Monmusu Quest!:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Men/Misc_Monsters/Colour/Sex.jpg
>
>https://vndb.org/v17046

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze -- Argon, Tue, June 19 2018, 4:04:27 [1]